My Take On Aria Montgomery's Style In Pretty Little Liars - As Played By Lucy Hale...

Leave a Comment

Good evening ladies and gents!! I hope you have all had a lovely evening so far!! 

Image result for Monday

I am no longer hungry any-more, but I am on a mission to complete the following blogs to the best ability that I can... 

Have you ever found yourself obsessing over a programme, new book, new film? Anything like that? Well, I certainly have...!! I literally can't stop watching the programme. I had always heard good reviews but I guess I never had the time to sit back and watch it until recently! 



I started  watching Pretty Little Liars two weeks ago and I haven't been able to put my Ipod down!! You know the saying, I can't put the book down? Well it's pretty much the same but with Netflix!! 

I guess, I couldn't resist sharing this blog with you!! I saw the opportunity and I definitely had to grab it with both hands... 


There are so many different characters and personalities during the film but we all tend to warm to a certain character don't we? Mine was Aria Montgomery!! I think her style is the most suited towards mine, except the yellow colours! 

3 Aria Montgomery Styles 💖

Another take on Aria Montgomery outfit inspirations



I haven't specifically chosen every item which Lucy Hale wore during playing Aria, I have mixed the looks up to create similar kind of looks! 

But let's just take a moment to appreciate how Lucy Hale manages to pull off every look above and many more!! I am pretty jealous!! 

I wanted to share with you all, what my favourite TV programme is at the moment and I couldn't think of a better way than creating outfit inspirations on Polyvore to link to Aria's character!! I simply love her style and her character so much!! 

Let me know if any of you guys have watched Pretty Little Liars, I would love to know your opinions on the TV programme!! It's still quite mysterious for me!! Or if you have any other suggestions on TV programmes be sure to let me know as I love finding new programmes, ideas, books or anything really!! 

Not forgetting to mention, the fact that I would one hundred percent suggest to go and watch Pretty Little Liars on Netflix! Don't hold back just watch!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx

P.S - Am I the only person who thinks Lucy Hale looks like Selena Gomez?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig