My First Impression On Bourjois City Radiance Foundation...

Leave a Comment

Wait hold up... let me pause for a second!! It's May already!! What?? I can't believe that we're five months into 2016 already!! It truly is crazy how quickly time goes by, isn't it?

I couldn't resist sharing this photo with you all as it's such a beautiful photo, isn't it? Again, I found it on Instagram this morning... As usual I have forgotten who tagged it but whoever did thank you hehe!! Typical me right?

Before, I move onto sharing my impressions on my new foundation I would like to take the time to wish you all a very beautiful May with lots of incredible moments!!...


Ever since, this newbee arrived in my Superdrug order I have been dying to share it with you all!! I have literally become obsessed with everything about this foundation. I have previously heard mixed opinions on the foundation, which I guess made me unsure whether I should purchase the foundation in the first place but never the less I did anyway...! 

I am so glad that I did buy the foundation though, as I simply adore it!! 

My first reaction towards the foundation was down to the designing of course!! It certainly, made me very happy as the colour tones that have been selected for the design of this foundation bottle is simply gorgeous!! I love it!! It has a twisty lid which I love! 


As you can see I then tested the colour of the foundation against my skin to test the colour match!! It was a pretty good match, it does have a slight hint of orange but it's pretty perfect as the warmer months are coming and that's exactly what we need isn't it ladies? 

I always find a slightly darker colour than the normal colour foundation you go for is best as your skin tone tends to change... 


After, brushing in the foundation you can see it slightly from the photo above but I would definitely say it's a pretty spot on match... Don't you agree?? 

I thought I would share a seflie with you all where you can see what the foundation looks like. 


It creates a fresh and even complexion!! It leaves my skin feeling healthy, which is a must have for me when it comes to make-up!! There's nothing better than having your skin feeling healthy and refreshed is there? 

Before, I forget to mention I went for the vanilla shade so if you have a similar skin tone to me then I suggest purchasing the vanilla shade if you want a summery look. 

Not only is the foundation one of my favourites the price is my favourite too!! It's only £9.99 a bottle it's definitely a must have for the summer!! What a bargain! 

Anyway, it's time "I walked up the wooden hill" - that's what my nan used to say to me when I was a little girl and bed time was calling me! On that note, I sure will be heading to bed as I need my sleep!! 
Of course, I had to end this blog with a Tumblr picture!! I think sometimes, Tumblr photos say it all... don't they? 

Sleep Tight & Sweet Dreams, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig