My First Impressions On Max Factor Skin Luminzer

Leave a Comment

Hey girlies and of course gents, I hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend already! I know I am, but I'm more excited for my girly day with Patsie and Danni tomorrow!! Netflix, Pj's and lots of unhealthy snacks - that's the kind of day I will be having tomorrow and I can't wait!! I haven't had a girly day in ages!! 


I can't stop blogging about new foundations or new beauty products that I have tried out... I thought it was time to share another one with you all! Above, is a selfie where I am wearing the foundation I am reviewing today... I can't wait until I invest in a new mobile phone for my birthday, as sadly sometimes my Ipod doesn't take good photos! 


That said, I love this photo!! I think it's an incredible photo of my new foundation, don't you agree girls? 

My first impressions, immediately start with how super cute the bottle is!! It's beautiful right? I love the black writing on the bottle, followed by the gold and white swirly design on the front of the bottle!! 

I chose, the light ivory shade in this foundation as I'm really freaking pale which sucks but this time I could have gone for a little darker shade but normally when that happens it's too dark on my skin so I normally stick with the lighter shade now. 

What I love about the foundation, is that it's very light which makes it easy to blend in with a slighter darker foundation that I own... In saying that, the foundation is a perfect match for the colder months and my skin tone is a lot lighter during the winter-ish months. 



Of course, I applied the foundation onto my arm and blended it in with my foundation brush. As you can see from the photo's I have taken the match is pretty good as you can hardly see the foundation on my skin.

After, applying the foundation it looks very natural and healthy... It's almost like you wouldn't be able to tell I was wearing the foundation if I didn't know it!! 

On the bottle the foundation says it instantly captures light for a healthy looking glow and that is certainly true as the foundation provides a healthy looking glow on my skin which I love! 

I definitely love this foundation and would of course recommend you all to purchase it.

I hope you all have enjoyed reading my first impression blog on my new Max Factor foundation!! 

Much Love, Anya xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig