Pink is to make the boys wink ๐Ÿ˜‰

Leave a Comment
Pink is to make the boys wink ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pink is to make the boys wink ๐Ÿ˜‰ by anyaaa04 featuring satchel handbags

Hey my sassy ladies, how are you all doing this evening? Let's just pause for a moment the way I started this blog was kind of weird right? Ha-ha, I'm going to keep it though so you all can purely laugh at my expense!! 

Anyway ladies, putting that aside I thought it was a great opportunity to post a very sassy and exciting outfit inspiration for you all due to how lovely the weather was yesterday. 

With the sun out and shinning, it makes me incredibly excited to create summery inspired outfits. Though, as you all know, I am heading off to Majorca in July and making these outfit inspirations for you all really helps me out too... I guess, it will seem like I will be putting together a handy outfit guide for your holiday's, how exciting! 

Personally, I absolutely adore this outfit inspiration and I couldn't resist sharing the title of this blog as it attracts both genders :)! Pink is such a beautiful colour especially when paired with white, right? I know it's a super classy look, trust me during the summer months I won't be resisting the pink and white looks! 

Pink is to make the boys wink ๐Ÿ˜‰

To create a simple summery look, always always always look in the pink and right directions!... 

If you believe you aren't ready to let go off the turtle neck crop top yet then that's okay pair it with a sweet white delicate mini skirt which looks so stunning and stylish. Grab your white high heels to add a little sass to your look! 

If your still feeling like this isn't enough, take another step forward by using accessories to make your outfit look even more fun than it already was... Earrings, a handbag and your make-up are all you need! 

It's your choice with how you choose to style the look as you may find there is too much white so you may want to sprinkle a little blink more of pink then that's in your hands... I think either way the outfit would look perfect!! 

I hope you enjoyed the outfit inspiration ladies ! :) 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx


Topshop mini skirt
topshop.com


Christian Louboutin slip on shoes
£505 - neimanmarcus.com


Michael Kors satchel handbag
fashionette.co.uk


Chanel jewelry
£565 - tradesy.com


Marc Jacobs lipstick
£22 - neimanmarcus.com


Topshop makeup brush
£11 - topshop.com


Marc Jacobs fragrance
overstock.com


Beauty product
£18 - anastasiabeverlyhills.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig