My First Impression On Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation...

Leave a Comment

Good evening everyone, how are you all feeling? I'm definitely feeling hungry for sure, hurry up home from work mum!!


I thought it would be time to to share a first impression blog on my new Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation... As I previously, mentioned in my last blog that it would be coming soon for you all... I guess, I decided it would be fair to share it with you all now! 


Like always, of course I will start by expressing my love for the design of the bottle!! Isn't it pretty? I love the bold writing on the bottle which matches with the black lid on the bottle!! It's s cute, I guess it's another favourite of mine!! 

Moving on, from the love I have  of the design! I started with testing the foundation on my skin... This is genuinely the best way to test your new foundations to get the best results!! 


I thought I would apply more of the foundation in order for you all to see a better result in the picture. From the photo, it looks slightly darker than my own skin tone... 

My initial, thought to point out is that it looks slightly orange when compared to my skin tone so I wouldn't pump out too much. In fact, I only use one pump of this foundation as that's all I need to use for my entire face.... 


My next step, was to blend in the foundation and as you can see that's exactly what I have done. It again, looks slightly orangey but when I blend the foundation in it certainly looks a lot better. 


You can certainly see that the foundation works well when it's blended in properly... 

In fact, it's a really beautiful foundation! It makes my skin look natural and glowy! 

After, applying this foundation it makes my skin feel soft and silky! 

I one hundred percent recommend this foundation it's definitely worth purchasing! 

Plus, it's only £5.99 and it's definitely such a great price for such a beautiful foundation!! How could you resist? 

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, but it's definitely time for me to go and eat now as I'm beyond starving now ha-ha!! 

Oh and before I forget, I purchased the Ivory 2 shade in case you all wanted to know :)!! 

Have a lovely Monday evening everyone!! 

Much Love, Anya Marie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig