Winter Obsessions...

1 comment

Ladies and gents, hasn't the weather all of a sudden become a little chilly?...

That's Winter calling!.... 

YAY!... 

Can you believe, it's the 1st of December on Friday? What!! It's shocking!!... 


It's been a while since I last posted a; Fashion based blog!... In all honesty, that's shocking within it's self... I guess, I have so much to share with you all these days! 


With it being an incy throw back kind of blog, I feel like it's really important to remind you all that I have now officially been blogging for just over 3 years!!.... 

It's absolutely CRAZY! 

It's mad to think, I have been blogging for a straight 3 years and I think it's fair to say that the blog has been a very big journey for myself but for those of you reading too. 

I could endlessly go on about how grateful I am for the constant support, you already know how much it means to me.

*** 

However, with Winter on the cards I thought I would reinstate my passion for Fashion and share my new Winter obsessions!!....

I have been eager for these to arrive in the post ever since the day I ordered them online and then I simply couldn't resist to wear them day in and day out.. Is anyone else, like me and finds themselves so attached to wearing something for days on end which feel like months and then you put them away in your wardrobe and completely forget about how much you were obsessed with that item?.... 

GUILTY AS CHARGED....




I'm presuming, you understand why I am obsessing now??... 

Rebellious Fashion, have their style to a tee right now!... 

Literally, obsessing!!!!..... 

Initially, I saw the cropped frilled detailed jumper and simply fell in love. The colour is stunning and the detail on the jumper is simply out of this world. 

Then I sneakily spotted the oversized cream jumper dress which wow blew my mind... 

I chose to go for slightly different colours as the colours were far too difficult to choose from...  I'm surprised, I haven't bought them both  in all honesty.... Who knows?... Next Pay-Day?... 

Without a doubt, Rebellious Fashion have hit the spot with these beautiful clothing items... 

So thank you!<3 

What's your Winter Obsession ladies and gents?... 

Much Love As Always...




x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Umm PJ's..... Slippers, duvets, hot chocolate and marshmallows LOL (there my winter obsessions) long baths with lush bombs and candles. xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig