A day touring Winchester with Mummy B...

Leave a Comment

If I blink too fast, will the weekend be over just as quickly as the October month? 

~ Welcome back, November!~ 

Image result for november tumblr

Bring on the wintery nights with the twinkly lights and the snuggling up to the fire watching Christmas movies... Yes, that's literally my November! 

However, how was everyone's October? Especially Halloween, which later on this evening you will see a dedicated Halloween blog for 2017 I am sure! 

Anyhow, I couldn't resist sharing this selfie as I personally think it's got that instead 'Wintery, Autumn and Vintage' feel towards it... I guess, it sets the tone perfectly.


From my social media pages, I am pretty sure you have probably seen that my Mum surprised me last week by visiting me and staying with me for a few days which made my week!! 

Clearly, it's a #ShortGirlMoment once again!! 







It was a lovely time that we spent together as we filled the days that I had off with sentimental and special moments!... Who would have thought that this time last year, I would have moved away and started my life here in Winchester on my own?... It's crazy how life creeps up on you sometimes isn't it? I personally live by the idea of if you never try you will never know. Life is one big waiting game, can you take the risk?

Breakfasts, unhealthy treats, shopping and carving pumpkins seemed to become my mum and I's agenda for the few days!! Ha-ha!! 


Spending time with your loved ones is very important and to share memories that you will never forget.

Let's head straight into November and start purchasing the big hoodies!!... 

Lots of love,


xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig