We Welcomed Christmas Early in the A&E Household | Featuring A Shopping Spree At Tesco...

Leave a Comment

We Welcome Christmas to the A & E Household...
(For those of you who are wondering what A&E stands for, it's Anya and Emma's Household!) 

Image result for November tumblr

First of all, how mesmerising is this pretty little November Tumblr photo? It's gorgeous!!

With Emma and I, still being bid kids and loving the festive seasons we fancied welcoming Christmas into our household super early... Mad, aren't we? Maybe, just simply content with still being kids ha!

So of course, we welcomed the joy into our home alongside Christmas music repeatedly playing throughout the day time and nights that have passed us by so far! 

 

Indeed, we had to take a Polaroid picture!! It wouldn't be the Christmas period without pretty and sentimental pictures spiralling around creating memories.! 


As it's November, that definitely means it's time for baggy jumpers and messy hair! 

Anyhow, with the excitement of Christmas being right around the corner Emma and I headed down to Tesco and ended up finding ourselves on a shopping spree.! Uh-oh!!!













As you can see, Emma and I raided Tesco's with the beautiful decorations above!! 

Eeek!! How exciting?? 

I won't even lie, now that I have started piecing the house together with multiple decorations it's finally time for the Christmas season!! 




With travelling to Reading on Tuesday evening, it gave me the prime time to welcome the festive spirit as the decorations and pretty lights were absolutely stunning!! 

So thank you Reading. for reminding me of how much I loved Christmas!!... 

Of course, Emma and I must thank Tesco too for providing us with  such beautiful Crimbo decorations!! So thank you Tesco!! 

I often, leave the house for work now and expect to return to  a 'Grotto'... I'm that worried, by the time I'be returned Emma has merged our beautiful home into a Grotto ha! It really wouldn't surprise me, with that one!!

With recent emails and comments I have received from you all, I knew it was time to post the Christmas homely decor blog post as from your comments it seems you have been super eager to see where I have purchased the decorations from so I hope this helps you all!! Enjoy spending the pennies and joyfully welcome Christmas into your homes like Emma and I have!! 

Much Love As Always, 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig