Wolves....

Leave a Comment


Dear Wolves, 

It's taken me a while to reach you. 

Don't make me choose! 

I've been strolling down, the darkest alleys with the hope of finding you. 

Circulating round and round, running to you! 

The questions spinning over and over... Is it you?

Falling down the darkest pathways for what seemed to be for you... 

Your fingertips at reaching point of which now seems like a blur. 

Was it a distant memory or has it become a fear?

I see the shadows chase me near, I skip the fear and pretend I'm not near!

Why do I chase you? You were never there for me. 

The tears stream day by day. How did you accept one to love and one to loose?

Drunk on my feelings, I turned to strangers and isolated faces who endlessly stare! 

Did I ever cross your mind? Did you question if I had ever thought of you? Too many times! 

You put the blame on others. It was you! 

You seem so pure, I viewed a reflection. What's drawing me in?

The wolves follow the dark side of the  moon, it seems like a jungle. I was so young and alone but I still tried to get to you. 

Nothing can ever change the hurricane which flew overhead, the same questions over and out! 

You expect me to forget, why? To pretend you were there!! With endless amounts of despair! You never were, it's a lie! 

Yet I still put my trust in strangers to get to you. Time and time again since you left I promised myself I'd never trust in you or run back to you again! 

You created so much pain and anger, yet I still feel my place belongs with you. I see so much light when I'm with you but with the flicker of a second the light fades to darkness.

Did you ever know my story? Did you ask? Did you guess? I guess you chose to read between the lines... 

With the starts far behind, but the darkness drawing near. The tears fall quickly, I imagine the life I expected with you there and the sharp hit of reality crashes against the sea wall once again. 

The silent whispers circle round the empty streets. Why did you let go?  Why did you hurt them? The blame circulates once again. I'm drowning in the pain, in the darkest of days I still did it all for you. 

We were like two moths, that were drawn to the fire. In hope to get to you! 

You questioned why I fall for the strangers who I once thought I knew. Did it occur to you, I was going trying to replace the love I had lost because of you?

I took the anger and the bitterness to try and be at ease with you.

You picture the life that's been framed with simply nothing but lies leaving your side. How can I hide?

Yes, I'd do it all for you! 

I would gladly run through the darkness in the hope of seeing you. 

Allowing you to hate me to protect you from the truth.

I'll run to the wolves to face the darkness to hope for a shimmer of light. 

The empty bottles surround the darkness, the rapid change in character. Was it me or was it you?

I clung to taking too much to restrain from seeing you.

The long list of words, the in-depth hatred from you allowed a brighter horizon for you. 

I'm not you, nor ever will be. I'm stronger, I'll fight for you. 

Why should I? To get to you... 

I try to ease the anger, I had hoped you could see through the brick walls that my heavy blue eyes and long locks remain drowning in. I had expected you to see. 

Running to the jungle had become a way for me to fade away without my Jimmy Choo's! 

Did you not question the silence? Or did the silence question you?

I still remain endlessly running to get to you following the darkest alleys to search for the shadow of you. While, you sneak back into the life you've always had. 

I often prayed the time we had spent together painted a picture of the things I'd do to have the love from you. 

Swirling over and over in the lies, what's fear or is it the scent of the New Year?

Will the Wolves ever leave me be, instead you made me choose? 

Here comes another stranger. 

Drunk on my feelings, facing the darkest journeys. 

Wolves.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig