Autumn Sentimental...

Leave a Comment

As it's the second of November already, I thought it would be about time to share an inspired Tumblr photo with an inspired Autumn shot of mine!! 

As you're probably aware, Autumn is a very special time of year to myself and my family. Ever since, I was a little girl specifically this time of year it was a very family specific time. I remember the muddy walks my Auntie and Uncle used to take me on, the Wintery lights surrounding my hometown, the endless face-masks my Mum and I used to do alongside marshmallows and hot coco and of course the snuggled up movies my Nan used to watch with me on the couch! 

It's all about the sweet little memories!... 
Image result for autumn tumblr


To take on my interpretation of the image, was certainly a challenge that I was ready for as I enjoy interpreting similar images but recreating them with completely different responses. 

To me, Autumn has always been a time of year that tests your love and your bonds with the people surrounding you... The saying 'The Grass Is Greener On The Other Side' always springs to mind for me. In many different ways, the quote always comes back to me during this time of year but the main one will be down to the fact that Summer is my favourite season of the year, so Autumn always reinforces to me how Summer is going to come back round again. 

However, it always expresses to me that those around you tend to be the reason why you're strong as a person. That no matter what happens during your life, you can keep going and things will always be okay.

In other words, Autumn has become my power month almost as it reminds me that I can be me and I can achieve with the loved ones around me.


At times in your life, you realise you're still developing and still understanding what it is to be you.

To know and achieve, is to also be strong and most importantly to be you! 

I guess, it's my realisation and my time to thank my loved ones as without you, there wouldn't be an: Anya Marie Ball! 

It's the time of year to thank those and to express your feelings. 

We're all loved!


Much Love As Always, 
xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig