TESCO STATIONERY & HOMELY BITS SPREE...

Leave a Comment

What with Christmas, right around the corner..... 

Of course, it's the perfect time to find little gifts and to spice up your office a little.! Not forgetting to glam up your household.... EEEK it's exciting!! 


Initially, when I spotted this I thought of my mum's best friend Michelle as she would love this!! Any excuse, to have a drink ha-ha! However, it's so pretty and I was super drawn to how cute it was... plus the excuse of pouring a cheeky drink or two seemed rather appealing! 


How could I have an office without a sassy notepad?...


With winter warmers being essential gifts for family and friends. How adorable is this Owl Winter Warmer?


It seems Anya Marie Ball couldn't resist the 'Selfie' photograph album! 


With travel mugs being the talk of the town or shall I say city recently?! How beautiful is this?

I must say Tesco, you have been an absolute gem with initiating my Christmas shopping and for of course breaking the piggy bank once again!!

Much Love As Always, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig