A Quick Little Primark Haul...

1 comment

It's been a while, since I posted a 'Primark Haul'.... 

So I thought, it was about time to of course blog for you all... What with Christmas, right around the corner it's always good to have Primark handy for cute gifts or sassy essentials.... I feel like, Primark can be very subtle at times but it can also be a very hit and miss so when it's a hit, it ends up that you buy the entire store.... Does anyone else agree with this?


With bralettes becoming the latest trend, how on earth could I resist this gorgeous nude embroidered one? It's simply stunning! 

 

Followed by, the pretty and pink version too... I simply couldn't say no!! Of course, it ended in my shopping bag too!! 


Then again, how could I skip by these cute little booties?... I'm very picky with shoes/boots and with it being chilly outside I thought it was about time to purchase a pair of slipper boots for lounging around the house. 




It seems, Christmas has become Primark's trend setter this year as Winchester has been absolutely full of a wide selection of Xmas decorations.... Including the Disney merchandise. 

How beautiful are they all?

I could spend forever walking up and downstairs spotting different pieces in Primark!! 


I guess, the saying 'Shop Till You Drop...' comes to mind with me... 

With Love. 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I love the beauty and the beast range they have in!! Lovely blog love you loads Annie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig