Don't Let Anyone Ever Dull Your Glow...

Leave a Comment

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? I hope you've had a great day! I couldn't wait to come home from work and write another lifestyle blog for you all!! It seems, the lifestyle blogs are quite a hit at the moment! So of course, I will give you what you want! 

As it's Wednesday, how could I not share one of the most famous quotes from one of my favourites films? Have you guessed what film it is?
Of course, it's Mean Girls! 


Where can I actually start with this quote? People who know me, would know this is definitely something I would say... 

I thought it was important to take the time to remind you all that you all have a glow. Why would you let people take that away? 

There are times during our lives, where we realise that there are negatives or people who try to make us feel rubbish about ourselves. 

Should we sit back and let that happen to us or even somebody else? No we shouldn't! 

Is it acceptable to bully people or even manipulate people, if you really have to think about that question then maybe it's time for a change? 

It's important to remember that we're who we are! 

But what's most important is the fact that we all are important in our special way! 

For example, I could sit here and run through a list of insecurities about myself and that would certainly put a dull on my life. 

Instead of focusing on our insecurities we should all embrace our insecurities and love them as believe it or not they're a part of us. 

Let them sparkle, don't let them fade! 

As you know, one of my insecurities is pinning my hair up in public. Ever since, I started wearing my hair down at school I could never face grabbing a hair band and pinning it back up again! But recently, that's changed as I have found the confidence to leave the house with a messy bun and not worry!! 

Why don't you try to face one of your insecurities this week? Trust me, your confidence will have increased so much!! 

Let me know what your insecurities are below, I would love to know!! 

Take Care For Now Lovelies, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig