My Eight Summery Beauty Essentials At The Moment...

Leave a Comment

Hey you guys, how are you all doing? I hope your doing exactly what my tumblr inspirational favourite pic says to do on a Sunday!! It's pretty and pink, it had to make a feature plus Sundays are made for lazying about right?


Before, moving on and sharing my eight summery beauty essentials with you all! 

I've been wondering what sort of blog you would fancy reading next... Would you fancy a lifestyle based blog or maybe even  a question and answer blog... Or are you fancying another May Look Book style? It's completely, up to you all! I may create a survey where you can choose which one you'd like to see featured next!...

 

I will have to have my thinking face on... I've never made a survey on the blog before so it may take me a while to figure that one out ha-ha! (Blonde Moments!)

With the sun out and shinning, I definitely thought it would be the ideal time to share a few of my favourite products at the moment - yes I have literally just posted a monthly favourite blog... However, these products are based around summery essentials of mine at the moment! I emphasise, ATM - as it genuinely might change!... 



You all know me well enough by now to know that I like to mix things up. I don't always stick to the same product as I love jumping to other products which I like. Though, if I do like something then it means I truly do recommend buying them! 

I have solidly, used this product for the last few weeks and I have found myself obsessed with them. I'm sure you can see from the photograph that they're looking pretty empty! 

I have a thing for pinks and raspberries so they're both very high in my books! Plus they were only £1 from Boots! What a bargain!! 


I swear finding a mascara that is perfect for your eyelashes is such a hard find right?

Well, stop looking right now ladies as I've found the mascara for you! If you head onto Superdrug, you will most certainly find it! Unfortunately, I can't remember how much it was but it won't break the bank! 

The brush is big and curved which is exactly what I wanted! You don't necessarily, need to apply a thick coat for your eyelashes to stand out. My eyelashes are so blonde and I always felt like I needed to apply two or three coats of mascara before leaving the house but with this one  all I need to do is apply one coat and they look incredible! This is why it's my favourite mascara as it's perfect for a natural summery look!  



Don't get me wrong, I love using my Mac and Nars foundation but recently I have been obsessing over this new Body Shop foundation! It's very light weight which is exactly what I need for the summer! You don't need to apply more than one coating of the foundation! It's just amazing for the summer!! It's so natural and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky! 

Thank you again to my cousin Heidi for treating me to this beautiful buy!



From the amount of times I have blogged about this purchase! I think you all know by now on that I am obsessing over it! I love the colour of this lip balm, Zoella certainly one my heart over when she brought this amazing lip balm out! It's perfect for a summery inspired look, I don't normally go for a lip balm but this one is my one and only exception! Plus, the smell is just super incredible! 



As I always tend to go for a nudey or pinky coloured lipstick you can see why this another favourite lipstick of mine, can't you?? So, I popped over to Primark and couldn't resist buying this newbee! It has a nudey and pinky kind of colour too it which really excited me and it smells so gorgeous! I think it's Shea Butter which I bloody love!!  



If you're fancying a change when it comes to your perfume selection! I would head over to Superdrug as they always have incredible offers on. I love buying and finding new beautiful products! When I was simply browsing the internet to have a little look for a summery inspired perfume I found this beautiful one!! Vera Wang - Lovestruck is just so dreamy... I mean it's out of this world! 



Woweee - let's just head straight to the beach BED HEAD! From my social media recently, you probably noticed I popped into the hair salon to have a trim! Of course, I couldn't resist buying myself a new little treat as I love trying new hair products out! 

With how thick my hair is, it always seems to become quite tangled! So when I spotted this I knew it was coming home with me! The smell is gorgeous, it's an orangey smell which initially reminded me of freshly squeezed orange juice! 

All you simply do with this product is spray it on either wet or damp hair and brush it through then pop out too the beach! 



Finally my last product to share with you all. I think this body spray may have already made a feature on the blog!! But it's still one of my favourite body sprays, so here it is again! As you know, I'm the kind of girl who loves the smell of strawberries and fruity type smells! So of course, I tend to obsess over this!! It just has that kind of summery scent which I love!

Before, ending this blog I would like to dedicate a few Happy Birthday messages!! 

First of all, I would love to say a massive Happy Birthday to my boyfriend Scott ;)! I'm gutted I couldn't have celebrated it with you but good luck with your exam on Monday and I will see you when you come home for the summer!! I hope you have enjoyed yourself though!


Secondly, my other favourite twin is of course Aaron! I hope you've had a great birthday touring the world on your cruise ship! I can't wait for you to come home and tell me about your experiences away! Enjoy your birthday Aaron! There's a little throw back to one of our drunk selfies for you ;)! 


Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig