My First Impressions On Body Shop's New Fresh Nude Foundation...

Leave a Comment

Hey everyone, how are you all doing?? I bet you're all catching up on some late TV or maybe your just having a nice little relaxed evening in.... That's definitely what I'm doing! It's gone of the days where I used to be a party animal ;) haha! I would rather sit in with family or friends watching a movie with a takeaway ha-ha! (So exciting Anya!) 
So as you can see when I first started writing this blog for you all it was Friday evening... But sadly, due to staring at the screen for a while I developed a bad headache... Headaches are hateful aren't they?? It will probably be Saturday by the time I finish writing this blog but oh well... 

The Friday feeling is there with us in spirit right? Well with it being Friday the thirteenth and all.... Who believes in the spiritual kind of stuff? I've got to say I kind of have mixed feelings but due to watching Charmed when I was younger of course I believe something! Tell me, you remember Charmed right? If not, then I guess it's certainly showing my age! 

After, becoming extremely sidetracked I shall return to expressing my love for Body Shop's new range of foundations... 


By now you should now, my first impression always starts off with the designing of the product! I have an obsession, with bold lids and innocent pretty bottles at the moment... I think the transparent bottle looks incredible with the bold black writing on the front of the bottle! 

Not forgetting to mention, the name and the shade number of the foundation.. I went for the Chelsea Porcelain in the shade - o10. If you're quite fair skinned, then I would definitely recommend this one for you... It's the second lightest shade, as you know I am very pale but I like to add a little colour to my face! 

I also had a test match in the shop to see if I had guessed the shade right and bingo! The lady was very lovely and shared the same name as my cousin Heidi. I would always advise you to ask for a test match if you aren't one hundred percent sure... 

Try before you buy, I swear it's my motto for everything!



Then I applied a little bit of foundation against my skin in order to show you all at home how good the match is to my skin tone. 



When I was learning all the beauty tricks when I was younger, my mum always used to buy me make-up from Body shop and I absolutely adore the beauty products from there! I always, recommend the foundations from Body shop hence the reason why I was super excited to try out this newbee.! 


About two hours ago now (around 10) I removed my make-up I kept it on from about 8am this morning till 10am so it's had roughly over fourteen hours to show a fair test.... I'm extremely happy with the product. If you're looking for a foundation which will stand out by showing off your wearing make-up then I would look else where as this foundation is based around natural looks.... 

This shows why I have settled for a natural look above in one of the selfie's I took early this morning!! 

I absolutely love it though and would definitely add it to your must have's for beauty products ha-ha!! 

I hope you all have an incredible weekend!! 

Night my lovelies, Anya Marie xx 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig