STAY FOCUSED AND EXTRA SPARKLY...

Leave a Comment

As you all most probably know I'm always tending to buy and find new homely pieces. We all love a change from time to time right? I find it exciting buying new homely pieces to match my room!)

Though, I do also create interior design inspiration blogs which always excites me and helps me gather new ideas for new looks or even for my bedroom. (OH IT'S EXCITING!) 


I absolutely adore the idea of wall-art if you have followed my blogs before you will know most of my homely blogs have wall-art or slogans stamped all over them! I've found myself obsessing over everything from - wall-art to fashion statements or slogans. (I literally love them!) 

A few weeks ago, to my delight I was contacted by a company called Coconut Lane who contacted me regarding a feature on my blog. I was over the moon, when I took a look at the website as it's so pretty and pink how could I have possibly said no?

Anyway, after drawling and dribbling over the designing of the website I finally found it in me to check out the products... Could I have been blown away more than I already was? (YES!) 

For a good few days, I couldn't decide which wall-art to choose. Then I found myself distracted by Coconut Lane's other pieces such as: cushions, phone-cases and jewellery. 

In the end I had to ask Scott to help me come to a conclusion of which wall-art I would pick... 


As you can see, I ended up picking the "Stay Focused And Extra Sparkly" slogan... It was either going to be this one or the "Messy Bun Get Things Done!" It was a hard decision but I thought my choice was more motivational and I happen to be obsessing over motivational quotes at the moment. 

Unfortunately, I'm not overly keen on putting pictures/posters up on my wall. Sadly, I think I've grown up from my Barbie and High School Musical posters now! But I do think it would look even more beautiful than it already does in a picture frame as it would really stand out. I think that placing this quote would look effective surrounded by your work surface. While, your blogging or working it would help to motivate you.

If you fancy, heading over to have a look on Coconut Lane's website then here's a little treat for you all from me and of course Coconut Lane... 20% off! (Not bad at all, right?)

If you fancy using the 20% off then simply use the discount code: Anyamarieball20 at the checkout. 


This is definitely my favourite phone-case from Coconut Lane... Check out all the other beautiful products on there!! 

Have you found a specific motivational quote that has managed to push you forward in the right direction? If you have, let me know in the comment section below! 

Lots of love, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig