A Catch Up With Me....

1 comment

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? 

It's been a while hasn't it? It's been so hectic for me, during the last few weeks!! There has been so much for me to do!! I hope, I have managed to keep you all in the loop as much as I could!! I have been posting a few pictures every now and then on Instagram!! 


Anyway, as you can tell from the picture above it's already Friday!! The weeks fly by so quickly, don't they? 

Before, I focus on the topic of this blog.... Can we pause for a moment?.... 

How stunning is the above photo? I came across this photo on my Instagram feed this morning and it's literally so beautiful! I knew it had to make an appearance on the blog for sure!! 


As you all know, I have recently had my hair cut so I purchased a pair of hair extensions from Lush Hair Extensions... I've got to say, I am missing the length of it but it's so much easier to cope with before leaving the house to go to work! But I have heard some good reviews on extensions so I ordered a pair with the intention of wearing them on fancy occasions or with the intention of if I felt like having a dressy day!! 

I think I went for the Caramel Blonde shade... I'm not entirely sure but I will make sure that I do a first impressions blog on them for you all to see!! 

Head over to, Lush Hair Extensions - you may find the perfect match for your hair!! If you do, let me know what colour you choose or have....?! 



From my social media, you guys have most probably noticed that I booked an appointment to have my nails done!! I had so many designs to pick but I finally went for the second photo!! As it's my birthday tomorrow,(well I say tomorrow it's like under two hours away!!) I thought I would take a trip down to the beauty salon... 

In fact, for all of you Islanders like me why don't you head over to the Beauty Spot website as they offer so many treatments!! (Between you and I, I have already booked my second appointment as I absolutely love them!!) 

Plus the prices are so incredible!! I think it may end up being my second home!! 

Take a look at the website.... The Beauty Spot!! 



Unfortunately, my pretty white daises aren't showing up as clearly as I wanted :(!! That's due to my crappy phone!! I can't wait for my new phone tomorrow!! 


It was a lovely relaxing day with my beautiful Chloe!! Plus Chloe's nails are gorgeous!! I think the black and white design may have to be my next design too!! 



As I have been super busy with work or meeting my lovely friends before my birthday... Not forgetting, to make new preparations for the blog.... Again, you will have to wait and see that my loves! 

I thought it would be ideal to mix beauty and fashion together... So right now, I have been obsessing over this outfit! I think ripped jeans, checked shirts and black cut out tops are stunning!! Unfortunately, the weather hasn't been up to scratch the last few days has it? So the black boots have made an appearance again! 


As I have mentioned beauty and fashion topics, I thought I would show you all a picture of my new mop!! It's growing on me, but I still miss my curly hair!! 


I have been literally dying with excitement to mention the fact Scott is now home from university for four months!! 

You all know that sadly Scott celebrated his birthday up in Hull rather than spending it home surrounded by family and friends! So when I picked him up from the ferry terminal we were really excited but I couldn't wait for Scott to get home and open his birthday presents he-he!!

 


Then finally other than working, Scott and I headed for a family lunch to celebrate my birthday for tomorrow and Scott's birthday which was back in May! 

It was so scrummy!! <3


Anyway, it's time for me to glab a glass and have one last drink of wine to toast a happy year of being eighteen!! Here's to being nineteen!!! 

I hope you've enjoyed reading a catch up with me!! 

Take Care My Loves, Anya Marie xxxx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig