What I've been up to for the last few weeks...

1 comment

Hey, have you all enjoyed your Friday evening? Are you looking forward to the weekend? I know that I certainly am! 
I absolutely love this inspirational picture which I found on Instagram and Pinterest I definitely had to share it with you again! It's so true though, Saturday is my absolute favourite day out of them all! 

So as I haven't been able to sit back and blog for a while I thought I would sum up my last two weeks with you all as it's been pretty hectic! 

First of all, as you all probably know already Scott is down from university for Easter. So I have been making the moments last with him as it will be a while since we next see each other !! :( 


As you all have probably noticed already Scoot and I headed over to Southampton to do some shopping, we went with family members of mine! We both love spending time with family and making new memories so it was an amazing day!! 



It was a great shopping spree for me as I found myself spending £120 in Mac Makeup - in the space of the first half an hour!! :( ! Ha-ha there goes my bank balance! 

It's so important to me to spend time with family and that's why I love spending time with my loved ones as we all share so many memorable memories! Remember, to spend the time with the people that love you as it makes you such a happier person! 




I couldn't help but take so many pictures of make-up! I have so many more that I will share with you but I thought I would save them for another blog! I ended up having a sneaky peek at Bobbi Brown but Scott was slightly impatient and wanted to have a look around 'boy' shops! I wonder if that actually happened though? 


After dinner, I had to have a little nosey into Victoria Secret's! How could you walk past the shop? Well Scott and I didn't did we?

 


Before, heading over to Primark I had a quick nosey into New Look and found myself buying a new pair of black platforms which I may find myself wearing tonight... I will have to have a little think! It must have been my lucky day, as it was 25% off all shoes, unfortunately they didn't have the white pair in my size :(! Otherwise, I would have bought a new pair of white platforms too! They were such a good bargain though!! 


Before, leaving West Quay Scott managed to convince me into trying out a frozen yoghurt from a stall. It was simply beautiful, we loved it! Thanks Scott, it's definitely a treat and a half!! 


How could we miss heading over to Lush Cosmetics? That's right, we couldn't? It just simply amazes me there products!! 





Then of course we had, Max's tenth birthday which was full of joy and birthday celebrations.! I hope you had an amazing birthday Max and enjoyed your Chinese ha-ha! 


It's always good to fit as many dates in as we possibly can and to spend some time together so where better else than heading to the Taveners? I absolutely adore the restaurant, thank you to my: mum, step-dad and Heidi for introducing me to such a beautiful place!!

 

After, such a beautiful meal we headed for a little walk around Godshill as it's such a beautiful little town with great scenery! 

It was then when I discovered the Chocolate Isle.... I never knew there was a chocolate cafe which got me really excited!! So it looked like Scott and I would be heading back to Godshill later on in the week to have some chocolate treats! There goes my diet ;)! 





Just wow!!!! Of course, we had to have a panini which was followed by our milkshakes and then our Chocolate Tapas treats! 


Finally, to top the week off Scott and I decided to make my grandparents dinner and we chose a Mexican based dinner which was simply beautiful!! 

It has been a pretty hectic few weeks for Scott and I but we have loved spending time with each other and family!! Now it's time for me to settle down and blog as I have pretty much missed being able to blog for you all! 

Have a wonderful Easter!! 

Much Love, Anya xx 




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see all that you got at MAC :) xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig