Are you fancying a spring clean inspired look for your wardrobe?😍

Leave a Comment

Hey my lovely ladies, well of course welcome you boisterous boys too!! How are you all doing? I know it's been a few days (maybe even weeks), since I last posted a Polyvore outfit inspiration.... 


I thought I would kick off March in style, with a pretty and pink stylish Spring inspired look... 

Let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that it's already March!! Wow-wee!! Time certainly flies by that's for sure!!... 


With there being so many different styles to wear during Spring I thought I would start with a basic but incredibly stylish Spring look.... As we always start at the bottom with fashion right? 

Follow a few tips of mine, to create a stylish simple Spring outfit.... 



How do I style a basic but stylish inspired Spring outfit?

Tip 1) Firstly, I always think of the word 'Spring' and then think of what is associated with Spring. For example, pale colours and plenty of flowers!! 

Tip 2) A natural pale pinky or hints of a subtle red are definitely the way forward when it comes to Spring!! If you base your outfit around these sorts of colours you can't go wrong!! 

Tip 3) When it comes to choosing a style or an outfit, I tend to base my make-up around a spring inspired look as matching your make-up is a key tip to detail with your spring look... 

As you can see I went for a pale pink cropped jumper although it might be Spring it's certainly still not Summer time yet so keep a hold onto your jumpers as the bitter crisp chillness is still lingering in the air. 

To add an extra style detail to your outfit, I paired the crop jumper with a ripped Mom styled jeans (I think the mom styled jeans are incredible!!), by simply adding a extra little detail to your basic look it immediately looks stunning as well as taking away the basic factor to your outfit... 

In terms of how I would add accessories to the outfit, I would definitely add a white factor to your look as Spring is majorly for the white colours. So pairing a white handbag with a white pair of heels to match would look beyond this world!!

Again like I said in my top tips, base your look around your make-up. If you go for a pinky inspired look, then make sure your make-up is pretty similar as it just adds a special touch to your Spring look... 

There's nothing wrong with keeping your look simple ladies..... 

I hope this helps you all :)! Let me know what you think and thank you for everyone who commented on my instagram post...

Much Love, Anya xxx

Are you fancying a spring clean inspired look for your wardrobe?😍 by anyaaa04 featuring Michael Kors

Pink crop top
boohoo.com


Stand collar jacket
£33 - shein.com


Long jeans
£14 - shein.com


Christian Louboutin leather pumps
£425 - matchesfashion.com


Michael Kors handbag
fashionette.co.uk


Bare escentuals eyeshadow
£9.89 - beauty.com


Lime crime lipstick
£14 - dollskill.com


Cosmetic bag
£12 - newchic.com


Marc Jacobs fragrance
selfridges.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig