My First Impressions On Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation....

Leave a Comment


Happy Mothering Sunday too all you beautiful mother's out there! I really hope you have been spoilt rotten. 

I thought tonight, I would post a first impressions video as I've been looking for a perfect foundation recently to take away with me when Scott and I go on holiday... I know that isn't until July the 17th... But a girl certainly has to be organised doesn't she?? 

So my first attempt was to try out the Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation as I heard a few positive reviews on the foundation.


My first impressions on the bottle and the designing was pretty positive as I loved the choice of colouring. I think the design is pretty cute, I love it! 

When I ordered the foundation online, it looked like a perfect match. Though when the foundation arrived I could tell it looked a little darker than my skin tone but that didn't worry me as my skin tone is slightly darker during the summer months anyway so I may need to go a shade darker in that case. 


However, as I tested the foundation on my arm you can clearly see how white my skin tone actually is... So I started to think it wasn't a great match and I was right as the foundation is quite orangey compared to my skin tone. 

Though, that didn't put me off giving it a try... 


I took a face wipe and wiped what was left of the foundation on my brush so that you could see how orange the foundation is... I knew then that unfortunately this foundation wasn't a good match for my skin tone... (Cry face!!)  

I did choose that Natural Rose colour though so maybe I should order the Vanilla shade as that may suit my skin tone more... 

Rather than, just chucking this foundation away I managed to convince my little cousin Neve to let me test it out on her skin and she was quite happy to sit there and let me slave after her ha-ha! It was a perfect match on her skin, actually it made me kind of jealous as the foundation looked really good, it isn't cakey or thick. It leaves a natural shiny kind of look, it also hides any imperfections such as bags under the eye area... Neve tends to have dark patches under her so I found it was a pretty perfect match for her... 

After, using this foundation on Neve it changed my opinion as my first impressions were bad due to the orangey look it gave me. But maybe, I should test the vanilla shade before making a final judgement as it looked pretty good on Neve's skin!! 

I hope you enjoyed reading my first impressions on Loreal Paris Infallible Foundation, leave a comment below if you would like me to write more first impressions blogs as I always love hearing your comments and opinions... 

Lots of love, Anya xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig