Sweet and simple interior design ideas ๐Ÿก

2 comments

Good evening everyone, have you all had a lovely Sunday? I hope you have, I hope your all ready for the new week... It will soon be the weekend don't panic!! 


With having the whole week off work, I thought it would be the ideal time to start piecing together as many Polyvore sets as I can do for you all... as I haven't really blogged many in a while.

I thought I would throw in a little surprise for you all as I haven't created an interior design inspiration set in a while so here you all go... I hope you enjoy it!! 

In terms of, how I created the set I have mingled ideas together and based the look around my bedroom as most of you already know from the millions of selfies I have taken in my bedroom and shared on instagram. My colour scheme is based around; silvers, golds, pinks and a beautiful wallpaper which is quite similar to the wallpaper I have included in this set... 

I have also mixed in homely inspirations which have inspired me in this board to add an extra detail to the look. 

For starters, I would die for a beautiful bed like that... Isn't it simply gorgeous? When I plan on moving out (which isn't any time soon!) I am definitely aiming on buying a bed just like this ha-ha it may take me a while to save for it though! 

Who can live without a dressing table? I certainly can't!! I just think a dressing table adds so much detail to your bedroom, don't you agree?

Pretty wall arts & pictures are incredible and just spice up your room a little bit! 

Mirrors are a must have, I love having long mirrors but pretty detailed mirrors are perfect too!! 

I hope this may potentially help you if your needing new bedroom inspirations... If not I hope you've enjoyed just having a little peep at my interior design inspirations! 

Much Love Always, Anya xx


Chain lamp
£440 - neimanmarcus.com


Safavieh rectangular area rug
£375 - jcpenney.com


Smythson leather home decor
net-a-porter.com


Framed flower wall art
£205 - onekingslane.com


NOVICA handmade mirror
£165 - novica.com


Pottery Barn textured throw pillow
£34 - potterybarn.com


Typography wall art
£16 - papierdamour.com.au



Lsa international vase
houseology.com


Queen furniture
£1,380 - neimanmarcus.com


Medallion chair
£1,240 - belleescape.com


Mod home furniture
£550 - dotandbo.com


Handpainted furniture
outthereinteriors.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Wow, all these designs are so gorgeous and luxurious! One day my house will look this nice, mark my words ;) I haven't really experimented with Polyvore at all, I'd better check it out.

    xo lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post. It’s useful information.
    wall art

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig