An easy tip on how to style the boss look👌🏻

Leave a Comment

Happy Sunday everyone... 


Due to having some internet and computer difficulties yesterday, it put me behind on sharing this outfit inspiration blog with you all. I'm really sorry for the lack of skills, I'm no computer wizz that's for sure!! 

After, thinking and thinking and thinking it finally hit me late last night that I could simply just head over to the Polyvore app on my laptop and take a little snippet of the outfit set I had created... I had a blonde moment, it would have been much easier if I would have remembered this yesterday! 





I shall move on swiftly, creating an easy tip on how to style a boss figure look has definitely become one of my most loved styles. So I found it easy to create a simple but stylish look.

Tip 1) When it comes to styling a boss like outfit I would say it's important to remember to keep things basic. That isn't me saying don't be afraid to include a colour as it's always nice to splash out a hint of colour. But if your struggling with piecing a look together then why not try basic colours like; black, white and grey? 

Tip 2) For me personally, I would always make black the focal point colour as it's slimming and looks very important. 

3) My final tip would be to focus on how you would pair accessories with your outfit to make it look super bossy! Not forgetting, to remember the elegance side of your outfit!

 

After showing you a few tips of mine I will now show you how I pieced this outfit together... 

Without a doubt, midi dresses are a must have at the moment there literally to die for! It's a massive pointer to make actually, as the dress shows off your figure and shows a key detail of elegance, with that said surely you can see that you can't go wrong! When I stumbled across the grey midi dress I knew it would be a massive hit towards a look for work. 

From simply, finding the right dress then the rest kind of comes together as I have based the handbag around the dress as I personally seem to think it's important to make sure your outfit matches with your handbag.... Which lead, me to choosing a grey handbag to match with the midi dress... 

Then I moved onto deciding what coat or shoes I would pair with the outfit... That of course was pretty simple, any woman would want to show off her sassy side so of course it's time to grab the heels ladies! A simple pair of black heels are beyond perfect for your office kind of look... Then everything falls naturally as all you need is to grab your long black coat and leave the house!! .... 

Oh I nearly forgot... don't forget your watch as this adds extra detail to your outfit... Alongside, your notebook and pen if it's a busy day at work your surely going to need your notebook right? 

In terms, of make-up again I would aim for a subtle natural look but then again there's nothing wrong with a bold statement look? It's really down to what you want I guess... I mean the red lipstick is a perfect bold statement look for your boss type figure look but then again pairing a pale red/pink/peachy lipstick creates a down to business sort of look. 

I hope this really helps you out girlie's!! 

Once again, I am extremely sorry for the lateness of this blog and if anyone knows why Polyvore isn't loading onto the blogger template that would be so helpful to know!! 

Lots of love, Anya xx



Topshop gray dress
topshop.com


MSGM coat
£355 - shop.harpersbazaar.com


Steve Madden black shoes
£69 - stevemadden.com


Givenchy handbag
£1,000 - ekseption.es



Smashbox lipstick
£14 - beauty.com


Lime Crime lipstick
£14 - dollskill.com


Chanel fragrance
johnlewis.com


Parker writing pen
selfridges.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig