Be In Charge Of How You Feel!!...

Leave a Comment

Happy Monday Everyone!! 


I am pretty eager to make sure I share as many blogs as I can do with you all while I have a week off work! 

How else, could I start a blog without sharing a selfie first?... Ha-ha!! As you can see, I have gone for a natural look again today but I have used my new new Kiko Milano foundation, which I am quite happy with but I will expand on that in a first impressions blog later on! I have also used my new brow mascara which I can't actually remember what the name is... I will also share that in a first impressions blog too as I love it!! 


Moving on swiftly, I found this quote on Polyvore and it literally made my day (funny how certain things make you smile right?)

I think it is a very important message to share with everyone that you... yourself,  is in charge of how you feel... 

The only problem is that we all need to be reminded of this sometimes, as we allow other people to change and impact how we feel... 

Why should we do that? Is it fair to let other people change our feelings? 

It's hard when others make us feel differently about ourselves isn't it? It's pretty amazing to know that others can change our emotions right? 

So now it's time to take a step back and remember that we get too choose how we feel, just like we get to choose what we wear and what pathway of life we choose to take! 

It's your life, so live it your way! 

Be Happy & Be In Charge Of Your Life!! 

Much Love, Anya xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig