Be You, Be Unique & Learn To Love Yourself...

Leave a Comment

Good Afternoon my lovelies, so today I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to share a lifestyle blog... 

 I find it really important to aim and to share at least one or two lifestyle blogs a month with you guys. I must admit that I am trying to aim higher and share more lifestyle blogs, as they're really important to me... But not just me, they're really important to everyone out there who reads my blogs... 

If I can aim to make you guys smile, more than you did before I started this blog, that makes me over the moon!! :) 


As we all know by now in four days time it's Valentines day, I have posted a lot based around Valentines Day as you have probably already seen. 

However, I wanted to take a little step back from focusing on that and focus on all of you beautiful people out there... 

I'll let you into a little secret of mine, I have never really been keen on the thought of Valentines Day as I believe it's just another day for merchandising. Though, that's not me saying, I don't appreciate a card or a little gift from my loved one because of course I do. 

It's me saying, I am not that bothered whether I celebrate it or I don't... 

What I'm not keen on is how social media or how other people make you feel as we all know what it's like to feel unloved or left out. Even to some degree belittled due to the way social media perceive Valentines day...


It's horrible to feel unwanted or unloved, it truly is so it's my place to remind you all that you're all beautiful in your own ways and one day someone will come along who will love each and every bone of you... 
I suppose, the message I want to share with you all is don't rush into relationships just because it's valentines day or because you feel pressured or alone. 

The most important lesson to learn in life is to love yourself. 

When I came across this photo on Instagram I knew it tied in with what I wanted to share with you all!! I think it has managed to capture my point exactly!! 

Rather than worrying over if you have a valentine or you don't, worry about loving yourself first.

Of course, it would be lovely to have all the little gifts but do they really mean something to you if you aren't happy within yourself? 

Don't be afraid to be yourself, be you and be your unique self as the right lady or the right man will come along for you!! Trust me all the little things, with the right person will mean a lot more to you that way!!! 
Love yourselves ladies and gentleman!! 
Most importantly, "Be-You-Tiful!"

Lots of love always, Anya Marie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig