A Kendall & Kylie Inspired Outfit ๐Ÿ’–

Leave a Comment
A Kendall & Kylie Inspired Outfit ๐Ÿ’–

A Kendall & Kylie Inspired Outfit ๐Ÿ’– by anyaaa04 featuring satchel style handbags

Hey my lovelies, how are you all doing? Are you all tuning in to watch the Brits? I certainly am, there has been so many amazing performances already hasn't there? What has been your favourite so far? 

Anyway, as you can see I have styled a sneaky inspired Kendall and Kylie Jenner outfit as I have to admit I am definitely in love with their new game.... Who else has downloaded the game? 


I've got to also admit that I have the Kim Kardashian game too, yes I'm that addicted as I just love the Kardashian's and the Jenner's! What's your opinion on the games? Do you have a favourite? Unfortunately, I can't pick my favourite! 



Since, downloading the game I have literally become so obsessed with their styles.! I've always been a follower of their styles but now I'm literally piecing more and more inspired outfits together all the tine!! So I definitely couldn't resist sharing this look as it's one of my top favourites. 

If you're thinking of going for a Kendall and Kylie kind of look then I would definitely keep it simple and rock the all in black look with hints of black and red. There is absolutely no way you won't rock the look just like Kylie and Kendall!! 

Grab yourself a black pair of ripped jeans, find a black crop and most importantly pop on your white and black faux fur coat... Not forgetting, your black lace up heels with a white handbag to match! You'll be rocking the Jenner look for sure!!

To add an extra little touch, why don't you include your blogger's inspired look with pairing a black hat to your outfit... Trust me the look is super sassy! 

If you wanted to brighten up your look a little then don't forget your red lipstick!! 

Go try out your Kendall and Kylie inspired look out and let me know what you think guys!! 

Much Love Always, Anya xx

Cushnie Et Ochs black crop shirt
£380 - farfetch.com


WithChic black faux fur coat
£43 - withchic.com


Highwaisted skinny jeans
£18 - yoins.com


Gianvito Rossi lace up pumps
£1,290 - fwrd.com




Long wearing lipstick
£5.74 - bhcosmetics.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig