A Traditional Black and White Outfit Inspiration For Valentines Day ☺️

Leave a Comment
A Traditional Black and White Outfit Inspiration For Valentines Day ☺️


I'm back again, just one more time for night and then I will be hitting the pillow for the night!! 

This blog post has been a long time coming, as I have had a few requests on styling mens wear but I've been waiting for the right time to post a mens wear inspiration blog!! 

I personally, couldn't think of any better time than just before Valentines Day as everyone is busy rushing around trying to prepare for just one night! 

So fear not and don't worry about a thing, as I am here to help!! 

The Look 



Well this is from my personal taste when it comes to styling an evening look I would definitely say a traditional look is the way to aim! Without a doubt, the black and white style is definitely a must have when it comes to a date or an evening occasion! 

I've pretty much based this look around what Scott wears on an evening event as he always looks handsome that's for sure, trying to not be cringey ;)! So guys, I would definitely say to aim for a traditional look as you can't go wrong and you always look stylish and sophisticated!! 

However, if you're aiming for a relaxing night I would say to pair your look with a pair of black vans as it still looks on point but it's not as datey if you know what I mean!! 

In terms, of what you can pair with your outfit... If you're trying to show off your sense of style I would definitely say to either wear a bomer jacket or a leather jacket as it adds an element of coolness to your look as well as the atmosphere! 

But if you have been with your lady for a while, I would definitely aim for a blazer as it just adds an extra bit of respect and your lady will love you forever without a doubt! 

Accessories, aren't really a massive thing for males but don't forget your watch!! I know this for a fact, as Scott can't leave the house on an evening when we go out bless his heart. 

Besides,  the fact your outfit immediately looks a lot more classier!! 

You must not forget to spray your aftershave either guys as this is something a girl always looks for trust me! 

Now as you can see, I have also placed a wallet in the photo... I wonder if you have guessed why? If you're aiming to please your lady and be a gentleman then of course the bill is on you ha-ha! 

Wow, so before I finish this blog I would just like to say a massive thank you. When I first started writing this blog I never expected to be here creating mens wear inspirations either I never thought I would have reached nearly 20,000... I never thought I would touch the sides but I am here because of all you lovely people! 

So thank you, thank you for allowing me all the days you have already given me to keep on writing as to write is my dream and for you to read my words that amazes me!! 

Thank you!! :) 

I hope the style has helped you gents!! 

Lots of love always, Anya Marie xx



Dolce&Gabbana men's jeans
£260 - matchesfashion.com


Paul Smith men s jacket
liberty.co.uk


Rolando Sturlini men s oxford
£205 - lanecrawford.com


Vans men s sneaker
coggles.com


Movado men s watch
£655 - saksfifthavenue.com



Jack Spade men s wallet
£93 - saksfifthavenue.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig