My Top Fashion Picks For The Moment...

Leave a Comment


Hey you guys!! :) How are you all doing?? How many of you lovely ladies out there managed to build up the confidence and propose to your handsome gents today? Sadly, for Scott he was definitely not one of those gents today ha-ha!! I'm sure he is rather happy about that one! Happy Leap Year though my lovelies! 


A little side note for you all though, I've been embracing natural looks more than ever recently and toning down on using so much foundation. I've ditched the bright lipsticks and applied less foundation and blusher... I'm all for the natural looks at the moment, plus I love my lay ins so I always find I am in a rush in the mornings ;)! Who else loves their lay ins?! 

With it being the last day in February today... (I can't believe I'm actually saying that already!! Where does the time go? Two months down already, wow!) Don't forget to 'pinch and a punch tomorrow as it's the first of the month'!) My poor grandad, always puts up with me doing that to him every single month of the year!! It's kind of a tradition from since I was a tiny tot! 

After that, little side note I'll get back on track... I thought I'd pick out a few of my fashion favourites at the moment... I'm always obsessing over so many different fashion items, I seriously can't help myself so stick around with me as I'll show you a few of my top favourites!! 

1) Faith Contrast Runner Shorts - £8.00 - Boohoo
Fitness February, that's for sure!! I've never really been an over sporty person. I would much rather, sit at home with a pizza watching films! Who wouldn't though? Looking back to sports classes at school, I used to always have a laugh when me and Charlie used to attempt joining in. Ha-ha! But recently, with Scott and I booking a holiday for the summer I have become quite motivated to do a lot more exercise... Let's see if I stick it out ha-ha! So I've become obsessed with the sporty sides of fashion! 

2) Enya Cut Out Neck & Back Crop - £10.00 - Boohoo

Without a doubt, I have become totally obsessed with cut out crop tops. I think these types of tops are pretty suited for the summer. I love the way it's a simplistic yet super cute. You could pair it with anything and it will still look amazing!! 

3) Louisa Scarf Print Pom Pom Runner Shorts - £10.00 - Boohoo 

You all know from me telling you that I'm not overly enthusiastic towards sports so literally if I could get away with it this is the type of shorts I'd be wearing!! I just love the print on the shorts plus black and whites seem to be the only colours I ever tend to wear except pinks! 

4) Petite Jess Plunge Strap Front Swimsuit - £20.00 - Boohoo 

I'm definitely shopping for new holiday wear, that's certainly on my list. Once, I spotted this little stunner, I couldn't resist adding it to my bag! 

5) Eden Stripe Off The Shoulder Playsuit - £12.00 - Boohoo



Are you feeling stripe sassy this season? I know, I am finding this look super classy, with a nice tan and a pair of sandals  to match it will look perfect for summer. 

6) Mara Wrap Front Self Belt Kimono Sleeve Playsuit - £15.00 - Boohoo 

 

I came across these beauties and simply fell in love with both of them! I love the colours, I couldn't pick between a colour so they've both featured on my blog. With the pink, I love how it's super delicate for summer. Whereas, the pink you could where during any season and still look stunning! 

7) Linosa Longline Under-wired Hight Waisted Bikini - £18.00 - Boohoo
Lost for words, utterly lost for words... I find this high waisted white bikini just incredible. It's one of my must haves for summer. 

8) Cate Monochrome Snake Print Relaxed Joggers - £12.00 - Boohoo
If you all know me then you'll know I have a great obsession to joggers and prints. It doesn't tend to be a good day when I'm not wearing a print of some kind... 


9) Erin Drape Style Skinny Skort - £10.00 - Boohoo
This skort is literally to die for!! It's an amazing colour, I just love the rusty red kind of colour! These are definitely flying away to Spain with me in July!

10) Ava Ankle High Buckle Strap Two Part Heels - £30.00 - Boohoo 


I can't take my eyes away from these gorgeous pair of heels!! I literally love them, they definitely made a massive hit for my top fashion picks! 

11) Olivia Pointed Court Heels - £20.00 - Boohoo 


My beautiful ladies, are you dying for a simple pair of black heels? I would definitely suggest trying these pair out! 

I hope you've enjoyed reading my top fashion picks!! Plus, don't forget you can head straight too Boohoo from my blog page if you look down below at the bottom of the page it will take you straight there!! Let me know if you pick anything I've chosen out for you all, as I would love to know!

Have an amazing March everyone!! 

Much love as always, Anya xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig