Last minute style for Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ˜

Leave a Comment
Last minute style for Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ˜


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!



Good evening, my lovelies! How are you all? I thought it would definitely be the perfect timing to share a few of my favourite photos that I have found on my Instagram, in order to celebrate and share the love with you all on this Valentine's Day. 

The cakes look so beautiful, I must admit I wouldn't want to even eat them when they look like that ha-ha! 

Have you all had an excitable valentine's day so far? I wonder what beautiful gifts you have all received from your loved ones. I can't wait to hear what goodies you have all got, if you would like to leave the comments below... :) 

So I've put together a little Polyvore outfit for both of you, in case you're having last minute troubles of what to wear tonight... I hope this helps you both :)



The nude inspired colour has sure taken over the last few months and what better day to wear it than Valentine's Day, right? I always think a natural look is the most beautiful look of them all. Don't you agree? So I have paired a nude and black dress together with black heels, the look is incredible. 

For the men's look. I have paired a navy blue shirt with black skinny jeans as they always look amazing on guys don't they? (Scott, I am aiming this at you don't worry he-he!) Phew, got away with that one didn't I ladies? A nice watch would be perfect to go with your outfit as it shows your lady that you have confidence... 

Definitely, set the mood with candles as it will relax you and make you feel more confident.. 

Good luck ladies and gentleman, I wish you all the best! 

Have an amazing Valentine's day!! 

Much Love, Anya xx



Posh Girl fake leather dress
£125 - poshgirl.us


Rupert Sanderson heels stilettob;
£150 - stylebop.com


Tag Heuer men s watch
£1,930 - jrdunn.com


Gucci men's casual pants
£370 - matchesfashion.com


Dr. Martens men's boots
£83 - zappos.com


Chanel men s shaving
£31 - neimanmarcus.com


Long wearing lipstick
£5.51 - bhcosmetics.com


Abercrombie fitch perfume
£40 - abercrombie.com


Flower home decor
£62 - lampsplus.com


Citrus candle
£41 - arhaus.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig