Thunder...

Leave a Comment

Thunder... 

You stumbled across me and we ended up never being a part! 

Two peas in a pod. 

Our dreams weren't far a part! 

You knew I feared the Thunder, but you loved it. There you stood at my side even when it poured. 

I called your name, more times that I needed too to check if you were there. 

You knew he broke my heart and it was only you who could fix the lighting. 

My breakdowns were an occurrence which appeared regularly. You never disappeared, you made sure you remained at my side. 

You taught me to face my fears knowing we'd face them together. 

Dreaming of succeeding came easy with you as you made me see I could and that you believed when many others didn't. 

Feel the Thunder, Lightening then came the Thunder. 

One after another. 
You made me shine so bright. 
You believed. 

My attempts to leave my dreams behind were shot down by you as you pushed until they come true... 

Lightening, wanted to focus on you. Your dreams had to come true. 
She said that to you. 
To focus on you. 
That was something the Thunder couldn't do. 
In fact, they both couldn't do. 

She run and hid expecting you to think of you but knowing she'd always have hope... 

And hope is something that remains at the soul of these two... 

She counted....
1  to 2 and that's when she saw a glimpse of you! 

She'll always remain there for you hidden in the light until it's time to wait for the Thunder. 

Thunder and Lightening...   



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig