The Burning Flame...

Leave a Comment

The Burning Flame, 

The picture sits tightly on the stand, yet we remain far from one another's side.

It's the burning flame, that remains. 

I promised you to stand right next to you till the end but something isn't the same! 

Who's to blame?

Is it the flame, or is it you?

The pains to hard to hide, as we're in one another's veins. 
"I'm burning, I can't stand by you. The flame continuously, flickers! 

I'm too close to the fire! 

"We're toxic...!" 

"Call the Doctor please!"

Do you remember how time and time again we were told how toxic you and I were?

We laughed! 

It's true. 

I can't be near you, the fire burns! 

Instead we stayed the same, yet our pain grew closer. 

What can we do?

"Hush now baby, don't you worry!"

I'm burning up for you...

Your jet dark eyes burn right into my heart and once again  I can't leave the fire. 

"You'll never leave my side, will you?" You asked me. 

"London would have to melt into the River Thames. I'll never leave you!" 

I tried to leave you every time and I watch the flames grow stronger. The colour bursting brighter as each flame flickers. Where will it end? Will we reach the end?

I tried to hide the pain, but it grows stronger day by day.

I never thought I would reach the day where I knew inside we weren't right for one another but I'm not able to leave you as I knew I would be lost without  you.  It's only ever been you.

The scars run deep inside my veins where our love remains, it's so strong even now that the flame has died.

The flame surrounded me, I couldn't escape and I watched you walkaway as you saw me stuck in the flames. You stared, you took one last look and you walked away from the love that's still burning inside my veins.

I was warned about you, I turned a blind eye and I fought for the love that seems only burned deeply inside one of our hearts. You lied to me.

You shattered my heart, tore me apart and then run for the hills.

And yet, I would still wait for you...

Has the flame died?

The Burning Flame...



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig