Run...

Leave a Comment

Run,

You saw it coming.
You told me to start running from the moment you saw it! 
You grabbed my hand and you told me to start running.
I wouldn't leave without you! 

I never listened. 
There I stayed until the end was near! 

Our World was so strong, we had become... 
The rose to your thorn, I had become. 
Can't you hear them say?

I told you, I'd follow you no matter where you'll go. 
You never had to fear being alone again even if you fall apart, if you do I'll mend you. 

This was before 'Doomsday' came. 
Did you know before?

It didn't take long before you became my World and there we travelled. 

You used to say; "We're facing the World together."
I didn't think it would ever end.

You were the Defender of the Earth and I the failure. 
But you never believed in that, you raised me so I could never fail. 

There you were by my side, without fail and we headed for the World. 

Everything, we never said that was left un-said! 
As you grabbed my hand, I knew my place was with you and our hearts would always remain as one. 

You called me the; Burning Sun, as I lit your heart with love and warmth. While, you were my; Danger on the run. You brought reasoning to my World and there we'd run. 

Our stars were fading, our love remained. 
There we stood at each other's side, which is where we shall always be. 

Until the day I died, you were too late to save me. Trapped behind a wall in another World fighting to get back to you. 

You carry on fighting, holding onto the love we have knowing you'll see me again! 

I couldn't run as fast as before, they caught me. But I'm alive and I'm breathing and I'm heading right back for you. 
I'll never let you go! 

I'll make it back to you. 

Keep running as you'll find... 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig