New Year, New You

Leave a Comment
New Year, New You...



I just had to take a moment and share these magnificent Tumblr quotes/lifestyle motto's with you all. However,  I'm guessing by now you can kind of put two and two together as to discovering what this blog is about...

Of course, it's about focusing on new goals for the New Year!!... It's about addressing changes, you would like to focus on to make yourself happier. Or to make yourself healthier etc... 

So I thought, I would piece together a 'New Year, New Me' inspired blog...

However, I have aimed for it to be a little different than usual. 

We all have desires and new chances on our horizons, so rather than looking back into 2017 let's jump straight into 2018 and make our dreams happen!! 




In that perspective, I thought it would be ideal to share my new adventures and aspirations which are awaiting me in 2018 as I hope that the outcome, will empower you all to sit down and think about what you want to achieve within 2018. 

I guess, my first go to was to make a list and of course that had to be in my new handy notebook... 

Here are a few handy tips of mine, which are here to help me become a healthier and New Me...:

1) To find time for myself. I feel like, this should be at the top of everyone's list as it's very important to actually ask yourselves what you want. Yet sometimes, we forget to do so.

2) To not forget that, I'm still young and not everyday has to be business minded and to make sure I fit more time for visiting family and seeing friends. 

3) To tour the World.... Visiting different places in the World has always been a passion of mine and realising something from leaving 2017 is that I wish to fit more time in to travel.

4) To chase the dreams, I have always wished for and to not be afraid of any obstacles that may come along the way.

5) To be slightly more patient. 

6) To keep motivated in reaching the fitness level, I aspire to be in.

7) To enjoy the fact I am turning twenty one this year!!

8) To stay focused on uploading more live videos/vlogs on the blog!! 

9) To keep an open mind and an interest in developing new opportunities... 

10) To know I can rather than fearing that I can't...

11) To make every moment in your life last, sometimes you have to face the difficult times to head into the highs. 

12) To be you... 



Make your adventure happen rather than piling it off for another; day, month or year...


'Stop finding excuses, start dreaming and make it happen!'


Much Love As Always,




x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig