Festive Spirit In Winchester | & | Late Minute Gifts For Christmas..

Leave a Comment

Happy December to you all!... 


It's been a while since I posted anything other than a lifestyle blog and with it being December after all how could I forget to post an inspired gift guide for you all?



I thought I would slightly alter the way I posted a gift guide for you all this year as sometimes it's good to be different, right?

With touring the Winchester Christmas market with family and friends, I thought it would be perfect to take the gift guide back to being traditional... 

That's not me saying Superdrug hasn't come in handy or for second thoughts Amazon Prime either but it's nice to go back to little traditional ways too! 

With, taking a trip down to the Christmas market there were cute little pieces which truly made me think about what we could send our loved ones rather than the same perfume and cosmetic sets over and over. 


So I stumbled across the beautiful Christmas Wreathes and how could I resist sharing them with you all?

I would be over the moon if somebody gave me a traditional Christmas Wreath especially for mine and Emma's new flat!


Chocolate Melts - how gorgeous do they look?.... Sweet little treats are always the way to everyone's hearts right? Especially at Christmas!


Not forgetting, sweet little accessories like scarves or simple fashion accessories are always ideal for this time of year.




Then again, taking your loved ones for a meal is something simple but sweet and greatly appreciated!! 



I couldn't resist sharing the above photos as they are incredibly gorgeous and festive! 


Sweet little candles, especially these ones as they are very seasonal and to die for! 


Roses and scented candles are a massive yes no matter what time of year it is!!

If you're after a new mug on your shelf for Christmas then of course I would have to recommend my mug ha-ha!! 



Word Art/Picture Frames - without a doubt would be an initial go to this year as it's the talk of the City literally! 


Where would I be without my, Cloud Nine pillow?... Home decor items are vital for last minute gifts! 


I hope this has inspired you all and given you a few ideas... 

Have an amazing Christmas! 


Many Hugs and Kisses To You All... 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig