Christmas Shopping with Em | Featuring Zoella Stationery....

Leave a Comment

How on earth is it December already?... I feel like it's only just been the Christmas period but here we're once again a year on... 


With it being, the Christmas period and it's the season to be jolly. What better way that to head to the shops with Em!! I guess, it's just another excuse for Emma and I to spend money we don't have on Christmas decorations and gifts... Ha!! 

On the other hand, it's always important to have a girly day right?... 



Living with your best friend is most definitely a joy ride!...




But first we had to stop off to fill our faces once again.... so we headed to Wagamama's!!



It seems, I got a little distracted and off topic as I have thrown a little vlog in the blog for you all... Yep, that's right me casually singing along to Jax Jones 'You Don't Know Me'.... Let's be honest, would it be any other song? NO! 



How pretty is Christmas?... 

It's absolutely gorgeous!!

I'm big on Christmas markets, to see the big smiles on everyone's faces and the joy that fills the streets with the sound of Christmas songs filling the air! 


You most definitely know it's Christmas when you see sparkles, glitter, gold and silver around that's for sure! 


I'm currently obsessing with sassy stationery! Now that might be due to the fact I am so focused on setting my new flat up. Or then again, it may be due to the fact I am a sucker for inspirational items... 

So I'm presuming by now, you would have guessed when I laid my eyes on these little beauties there was simply no way I could say NO! They ended up in the basket and in my possession before I could say boo to a goose!... 



You all know, my obsession with pretty stationery and homely decor products but that's not forgetting the Zoella products... 

Every collection, becomes a dream I swear!... 

I end up finding myself wishing I had everything ha!

It's fair to say, Zoella knows her stuff as I always do end up finding myself on cloud nine.

I'm dead eager, to use my 'Stay On Top Of Your World' journal as it's motivated me to be a little more organised with my life on a daily basis... If you're in the search for a perfect journal, then this would be the journal to buy as it has three different sections. 

1) Stickers - enabling you to prioritise important jobs or to help jog your memory.

2) 'Get Busy' section - i.e for shopping lists or blog reminders etc! 

3) Weekly Goals - then of course to set your weekly goals or to specifically recall what your tasks are during those days of the week! 

It's so adorable, but most importantly it will get the job done!... 

Now, I must head off to Cloud Nine... 

Much Love As Always, 


xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig