Christmas Is Right Around The Corner...

Leave a Comment
Good Evening Everyone...

Related image

Well it's official, we have nearly made it!! We can make that last 1%surely?

Maybe, it's just me but this year has been very speedy!! One minute, it's the New Year, then it's my birthday and now it's Christmas! MAD! 

It's the season to be jolly! 

Let's hope everyone is in the festive mood and prepping for last minute decorations or meal preparations! 

Remember, children Santa is still watching for any last minute slip ups with bad behaviour!! 

Always be good as he's watching you!!

Image result for christmas tumblr 2017

I swear the majority of today has been last minute wrapping and plenty mugs of tea at the ready, as it wouldn't be a true Christmas without one of us being poorly would it? So that will be me, as I have taken one for the team and come down with a nasty cough and cold.... Boohoo!!

However, it wouldn't be Christmas Eve without spending the day choosing your Christmas Day outfit and finalising the lats minute touches... For me, that would be painting my mums nails and washing my make-up brushes.!!. 


It wouldn't be Christmas Eve without taking silly Snapchats, would it?...









It wouldn't be a true December, if there wasn't a Christmas night out with my loved ones and plenty of Polaroid pictures!...


How magical is this?!.... 








It's really rare for my mum to take selfies so of course I jump at every opportunity!...



Most importantly, making sure you spend time with your loved ones during this time of year is vital.... 

Now it's time to blast the stereo full volume and cheer away to the Christmas music as we welcome in Christmas Day 2017... 

Here we go!! 

Much Love As Always 


xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig