A Few Homely Favourites Of Mine...

Leave a Comment
Image result for monday tumblr

Is anybody else wishing we could jump straight to the weekend already?... I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. 

Since moving to Winchester as you all know, I've been rather busy moving in and what not! So I haven''t really found the time to display a few more moving in blogs... 

Now that I have the time to share a blog with you I thought it was the perfect timing to share a few homely products of mine with you all. 





Pretty pieces to surround your home in always make a massive difference. I find that being able to find pretty pieces make a happy atmosphere! 

Hence why, I have candles everywhere as to me they surround warmth which encourages a positive atmosphere. 

I swear finding homely pieces leaves you penniless as there's so much to buy without you even realising it! 

 Right now, I constantly find myself buying more and more bedding as I find myself becoming obsessed with new bedding sheets!!

Does anybody else have the impulse to keep buying?... 

I can't wait to share upcoming blogs with you all. There's so many exciting things that I can't wait to release on here with you all. It just takes time! Well.... time seems to fly by though very quickly before we know it, it will be Christmas before we know it!! 

Anyway, if you don't hear from me over the next few days I wish you all a lovely week! 


With Love 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig