Be Confident In Being You...

1 comment

Dear Followers, 


I thought I would open this blog differently... I have to be honest with you all, it's taken me a while to write this blog as I have tried to make it stand out as much as possible as leaving every single of you who reads this blog feeling confident within themselves is my soul aim! 

I would like to leave you all feeling confident in being you. To smile at the flaws you think you have because trust me they aren't flaws at all. Your simply beautiful! It's time to believe that! 

Related image

Since society today is expanding each and every single day on the online world... We all have become less confident, I would say this is a fair comment to make! 

We all feel anxious about what we post online or the way we style our hair or the size of our hips in the mirror selfie you've just posted on Instagram... The list is truly endless!... 

Why do we care? Why do we care that we aren't sick thin or that we don't have curves like Khloe Kardashian? Or we don't have sparkling white teeth like Ryland?! Does it matter? 

I don't think it does! You're you and trust me your beautiful! 

Although, ladies and gents you have to believe it before the world see's it! 

Why bother pondering on posting a selfie online? Just do it! Trust me, you'll be surprised at how many people like your post because it's you but also because you aren't afraid of sharing your imperfections! Little do you know, your more perfect than you think! 

Being confident in being you, is something I always love to encourage! 

For those who know of me from school, they can recall I wasn't the slimmest or the most attractive but looking back now who cares? I wouldn't change my looks to be anyone other than myself. Why should I? 

I love being me and I love recognising the fact that I have flaws! 

Why should we compare to others? I mean, I can't really talk as I would die to look like Khloe Kardashian! Though, I love being me and I love feeling confident in saying that! 

Image result for body confidence tumblr quotes

Embrace being you and love your body! 

Nobody can love you better than yourself! Until, we all learn to love ourselves properly others will find flaws and tear down our walls! 

Be your inner Marilyn Monroe! 


As you have seen from previous blogs, since I have turned to heading to the gym every week I have become very confident in loving my body. Keeping focused and looking after your body is the best thing you could possibly do by far! 


I have to be honest, I'm not really one for posting Instagram pictures like this. Though, why shouldn't I? Why should I sit and worry what others think? It's my Instagram and it's my body! 

I'm not really one for sharing pictures like this due to the lack of confidence and it's not really my cup of tea. 

However, I felt if I could do something that was slightly out of my comfort zone then you would be able to relate with this blog a lot more. But also it's about embracing how all of us are are beautiful! 

I've been so motivated and focused on loosing my weight and recognising the weight I have lost this time since sticking with fitness so why shouldn't I be able to feel confident?


Allowing yourself to feel proud and confident is the only way you will recognise your beauty! 

Image result for body confidence tumblr quotes

Learn to love being you!... 


It's more than important to remember to always love and take care of your bodies! 

I have heard of many stories where girls in particular have damaged their bodies by not eating as we have tried to starve ourselves to loose weight as your being called names at school. Or we've put ourselves through the hardest work out routines and beat ourselves up afterwards for not reaching your weight targets! 

Why should we bully our bodies? 

If your being bulled for the way you look? Why does that mean you can then bully your body? 

No bullying is allowed! 

Goodbye to negative vibes! 
Image result for positive vibes only tumblr

Love both your body and you... 

By then your body and yourself will love you too! 



Now I'm going to sign off for the night as I need a little nap as I'm travelling away to Amsterdam in a few hours... Though I am wide awake as I'm too excited for my week away with my group of friends plus my best friend Lizzie of course!! 

Eeeek I can't wait!! 


With love from your, 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Thanks for share your valuable information keep update your Blogs. I do Makeup tutorials and product reviews on my website and channel. if you need any makeup or fashion tips visit us and i will give you the best suggestion.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig