My Thoughts On Reaching 10k Followers On Instagram..

2 comments
Image result for hello weekend tumblr

While the weekend is still within grasp of our finger tips how could I not share this? 

I love waking up on a weekend and seeing motivational quotes/messages on Instagram! I always find that they motivate me and make me much happier! 


Without a doubt, there was no way that I could resist sharing this with you all! For those of you who follow my Instagram and social media pages I'm pretty sure that by now you will have already figured out that I have reached 10K!!

For sure, when I opened up my Instagram app on my Iphone last night to discover I had made it to 10K more than certainly overwhelmed me!... 

Let's just say my house mates were well aware as it seemed to be the topic of the night! 

I can't truly believe it! I am so grateful for every follower... 

There's truly no way to describe how gobsmacked I am.! 

Since starting the blog, which believe it or not was actually nearly two years ago now, I never expected to reach the amount of views or followings that I have! 

Saying I'm shocked is an understatement. 

As a newly turned eighteen year old when I initially started out with the blog I didn't really expect to get anywhere with it. From perspective of being a human being, we all know what it's like to lack self confidence don't we? 

Anyhow, I never expected to fall in love with blogging. I truly didn't! 

There is honestly so much to blogging. I often hear how others joke and put bloggers down, little do they know how much confidence it takes to publish that; makeup routine, fashion trends or part of your life online! 

Behind closed doors, it takes a lot of work due to all the editing and tweaks we all make to make it look perfect! 

The message I want to portray here more than anything is to not worry about it being perfect. Living your life around trying to be perfect isn't reality, being you is the best perfect you could ever possibly be! 

In other words, I never thought people would read my blogs and trust me there's been many of blogs that I've read back on and wished I hadn't posted that online as I've been fussing over slight changes or I've since disagreed on sharing that part of my wardrobe or life etc! The point is that, someone in the world will enjoy reading those blogs as our lives aren't perfect nor will they ever be! 

Life is about following your journey... 

Be brave enough to know you can believe and be yourselves!. 

In all honesty, I am now truly obsessed with working on my blog! If I could sit up all day and night working on the blog then I would as I love it! I didn't think for one minute that I would become hooked on blogging but I am! 

Your journey finds you! 


Once again, thank you to each and every one of you for encouraging me to be brave and understand that 'perfect' doesn't exist but your journey does! 

With that in mind, follow your journey! 

Be fabulous and never let anyone dull your sparkle! 


Thank you for believeing in me and following my journey on the blogs so far! 



Much Love As Always, 




x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Thanks for share your valuable information keep update your Blogs. I do Makeup tutorials and product reviews on my website and channel. if you need any makeup or fashion tips visit us and i will give you the best suggestion.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information!! Did you know? Nuskin is offering one of the best products as it is giving more benefits to the users.
    Check here:
    nu skin s

    nuskin compensation plan

    nuskin login

    nuskin products

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig