My New Holly Fulton For Elizabeth Arden Makeup Bag...

Leave a Comment

I'm still clinging onto the last few minutes of the weekend! 

I couldn't wait to share this stunning new makeup bag with you all. 

I'm so very lucky to have the makeup bag, my lovely colleague Linda bought it for me for my vacation to Amsterdam. 

Which of course, I have so much to share with you all! So as soon as I get a spare five minutes the Amsterdam blogs will be on the way! 

I'm of course having holiday blues!... My hotel, was incredibly beautiful!... 

Before, I find myself carried away with becoming lost in holiday topics I shall head straight into showing you my new makeup bag! 




As I was frantically in search of a makeup bag to take away with me as when you travel on holiday I don't find it necessary to take my big makeup bag as you only tend to need your essentials, right? 

My search was very limited as I could only find big makeup bags. You can imagine the panic and worry on my face! Ha! 

When suddenly, Linda came into work the next day with a beautiful surprise for me! 

I normally tend to go for pink tones, however isn't it funny when somebody else buys you something and you become truly fond of that design/colour? 

I simply fell head over heels with the designing and the colour of the bag.

It's utterly breathtaking! 

It's also the perfect size as you could manage to fit a lot more than you think as it's a little deceiving! 


Anyway, head over to the website as they stock amazing designs! It's worth heading over to be wowed with fabulous fashionable things! 

Treat yourselves ladies!... 


With Love, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig