My Current Makeup Routine...

Leave a Comment

Hey!! 

Image result for beauty tumblr

How pretty is the above beauty Tumblr picture? I love this!... 

Recently, I have noticed that there's been a lot of comments made regarding what make-up I am currently using... 

Not a lot has changed but due to the fact that I'm normally one of those typical girls who tends to find a product that they love and then stick with it. On the odd occasion, I will tend to try out other products.

However, due to being asked what I use... Here's a little blog of my current makeup routine for you all!... 




I decided to share two of my favourite foundations with you as I tend to swap between the two or put a thin layer of the Dream Satin Liquid by Maybeline on-top of a layer the Mac foundation.

I genuinely, love them both! They both have a great coverage and leave my face feeling healthy when I take my makeup off at the end of the day. 

Sometimes, you find foundations leave your skin feeling dry or thick but I tend to have happy and healthy results using the above products. 


Without a doubt, this is my all time go to mascara! I love the effect the mascara has on my eyelashes. Due to being blonde, I have light coloured eyelashes though there still like they just don't show up very well without a coat of mascara! As soon as I apply this mascara they look marvellous and long!



Since, running out of eyebrow powder obviously I tried a few tricks in the books and played around with using eye shadow to replace my lack of eyebrow powder. I actually found that mixing the last two eye shadow colours on the right together makes a perfect colouring for my eyebrows. 

I mix the brown first and then apply a thin layer of black to make the brows stand out! 



I've found myself becoming more and more obsessed with the Naked 2 eye shadow palette by Urban Decay... I love the colours and I love mixing my makeup routine up by changing the colours around... It's so difficult these days to find the perfect eye shadow colours! 

However, with this palette I tend to use the majority of the colours.  



With being more of a Mac girl I adore using the Mac Beauty Bronzer. Sometimes, I find that bronzers can be way too dark for my skin with this one you get the perfect blend without looking too orange! 



For my lips, I tend to use both of the above lipsticks. I have to be honest, I definitely struggle keeping my lipstick on however with using these products together I have seemed to create a longer lasting finish. 

I apply the velvet matte lip crayon from Primark to create a bigger lip line and to also add a extra texture to my lips. 

I then apply a small amount of my Velvet Teddy Matte lipstick from Mac. 

I find the colours together make a beautiful peachy bronze look which is perfect for this time of year. 



To finish the look off, I simply hold the bottle about five inches away from my face and then simply spray a layer over my face to keep my makeup in place! 

This stuff truly works well! 
For a close up look of my makeup routine, here's a quick Snapchat shot that I took recently! 

I hope you've all enjoyed reading what my latest and current Makeup Routine is.! 

I have a lot to share with you over the next few weeks so keep an eye out for any upcoming blogs as they'll be right around the corner...! 

Much Love.... 




x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig