New Locks, New Hairdresser, New Home & A New Me..,

Leave a Comment

Afternoon everyone, 

Image result for tuesday tumblr

How beautiful has the weather been the last few days? It's ridiculously making me excited for the summer, I can't wait! 

You all know summer is my favourite season! 

Anyhow, I have noticed you have been wondering what I've been doing recently so I thought I would dedicate a blog towards my new look as I have gone slightly blonder again due to the warmer weather heading our way. Besides, I have been dying to show of my new hairdressers in Winchester as it's beyond amazing! 

I always tell myself, if your fancying a pamper day then take yourself to the hairdressers as without a doubt I always feel so much better once visiting the hairdressers! Anybody else agree, with me?



Finding the right hairdresser is essential, it's like finding your best friend! Every girl needs the right hairdresser trust me! 

One of my main worries about moving to Winchester was thinking about finding a hairdresser and I've found the right one for me! 

So thank you Sarah! 

How stunning is the hairdressers? 



Without a doubt I didn't fail at feeling pampered by Sarah and her team at Toni & Guy on Southgate Street in Winchester... In fact, I was slightly spoilt! 

We all deserve it though!! 



As you can see Sarah and her team most definitely spoilt me! 



I'm truly overwhelmed with the healthiness of my hair right now and the length is spot on for me right now! 

I have seen from recent posts you've been wondering what products I use so I thought I would mingle that in with this blog... 

I've currently been using Toni and Guy's blonde hair care shampoo and conditioner. You can find these products on Superdrug or head to your local Toni & Guy! 

In terms of how many days do I leave my hair before washing it, it genuinely depends on the condition of my hair. I would like to ideally say I tend to wash my hair every other day or at least two days. 

However, if I have curled my hair then I can get away with at least five days. 

Then again, I wouldn't follow my directions as everyone's hair is different. 




Always feel confident with your looks, don't be afraid of being you! 

Your, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig