A Trip To Alton Towers....

Leave a Comment

Hey! So guys, I thought it was about time that I posted a blog which I have been excited to write.

Image result for thursday tumblr




Since, finding this Tumblr photo I simply couldn't say no to posting it on the blog due to the fact that it tied in well with how I find theme parks are one big adventure! 

Clearly, I'm still a big kid however as for my dad well there's just no hope really!

Image result for Alton towers tumblr

As expected, I couldn't take many pictures due to the fact we were too busy running around the theme park trying to avoid queues! 

That's the one disappointment about theme parks, do you agree? The long queues, though that's where the anticipation begins! 

If only we could all afford the fast passes, hey? I know my dad, couldn't take much longer with waiting.... 


Sadly, this is the only image I took before being too engrossed in the rides and racing to get a seat!! 




I'm pretty certain out of the five of us it was my Dad who was more eager to make it onto every ride that day. Although, that said it could be a toss up between the rides or the confectionery stores...  


Then again, it's certainly true that Dad's know how to embarrass you right?

The fact we all chanted Andrew Neil which was meant to be embarrassing for him seemed to become the highlight of my Dad's day... tad embarrassing there Dad but of course unforgettable as always!   



How could we resist purchasing our action photograph?.... 

I couldn't resist sharing this blog with you all as I thought it was also important to reflect on how as time goes on my relationship with my father and brothers grow stronger. They become closer to my best friend and my life and feelings grow naturally. 

There wasn't a better way to show you all this than capture how we all enjoyed our day out at Alton Towers. It was important for me to share this for those of you out there who haven't met fellow family members. 

The message, I am sharing with you all is eventually everything falls into place. 

Family is family!! 

Much Love As Always


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig