My New Beauty Pieces from - By Kady...

Leave a Comment
Related image

A massive Welcome to 2019 and a goodbye to 2018... Happy New Year to everyone and I wish you all such an amazing and happy year to come! 

Well, it's been such a busy few months that I haven't been able to post much online! I know, gutting right? I'm not surprised that you missed me! Ha! 

Anyway, I am back and shall be posting new blogs daily over the next few days! Hopefully, this shall keep you all updated with current and the past few months! 

With discussing top Beauty products and enjoying the Beauty World... Why not enter 2019, with a Beauty blog hey?

Despite the fact, I have received a few messages questioning what I use for my eyebrows... So what a perfect way to share with you all what I am currently using... 



As you can see,  I like to make my eyebrow colour darker than my hair colour to define them more and ensure that the colour stands out a little more. 











As you can see the packaging design is stunning,  it's just so crisp and stylish! I feel like nowadays the packaging is just as important as the product... I mean it is to me, I feel like it will  be to other people to though! 

So, it's a BIG yes from me in turns of the product design!! 

Anyway, so as you can see I purchased a brow shade for my eyebrows. I believe I purchased the medium brown shade... It's perfect! 

Applying the shadow on your eyebrows using the Kady eyebrow shadow is quick and easy. The colour forms perfectly and it's a long-lasting brow shadow! It definitely, is my favourite right now! 

Not forgetting, the Clear Brow Fixx. which sets my brows and adds an extra definition to them! Alongside, my angled brow brush and makeup cloth!! 

I feel like, I could spend far too much on there ha-ha! 

Why don't you head over to By Kady for some great potential newbie's for your makeup bag this year?

Anyway, it's time for me to finally sleep! I can't wait to keep you all up to date with new blogs etc! 




Much love as always. 

xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig