Check Out My New Iphone Case...

Leave a Comment
Image result for wednesday tumblr

I'm presuming we know it's Wednesday right?

I thought I would keep it simple and sweet and post a short blog post today as sometimes it's nice to keep it simple, right?

So wow, I've recently been looking for the perfect phone case due to the fact I don't particularly like mine anymore... We all grow out of things don't we?

However, finding the right phone case has been somewhat tricky! 

It's essential we know how to accessories right ladies?

 

How adorable is my new phone case? I am beyond obsessing over it as it is so trendy right now. 

I have to admit Megan Mckenna has definitely inspired my style towards this new phone case as I spotted her phone case and loved the look! 

As you all know me as; Anya Marie Ball I couldn't resist buying the case! 

For those of you who are interested in the phone case there are many different styles and colours you can choose from if you head over to Ebay. 

Normally, I don't tend to buy my phone cases from Ebay but I thought this one was reasonably priced so it simply had to be purchased! 

If you fancy making a bold statement then go ahead and purchase an initial phone case! 

I'm simply lost for words as I love it! 


Make sure you keep an eye out for look books and style routines over the next few weeks as they will be coming your way!

I thought I would share a sneak preview with you all! 

With Love Your, 

x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig