Autumn Vibes 2017...

Leave a Comment
Image result for autumn tumblr



So it's set in stone, Autumn for sure has arrived! Has anyone left the house without a scarf yet? If so, what do you think you're doing? Head back inside and grab that scarf! Embrace, Autumn!!... 

It's been ten days since I posted the last blog!! I'm extremely sorry for the late reply, I have been working nights recently and for those of you out there who know what it's like to work nights you simply know that means your days become your nights and you zzzzz until your alarm... Unless, you're like me and you sleep through your alarm! 

Occasionally, this has happened to me!! I won't lie!... 

Anyway, from recent emails that I have received I have noticed that you've been missing my Autumn Fashion pieces! Trust me, that won't be far away!! 

I have a lot up my sleeve for you and rest assured I have been working extremely hard to make sure they come up pretty soon... 

However, let's get back to basics... It's my first day off in what seems like forever!! So I thought, I would dedicate the day too blogging!! 

Unfortunately, it will be blog after blog after blog!! 


Image result for laptop and bed tumblr

It's laptop, blog and bed day!... 





Leather jackets, ripped jeans, scarves, body-cons, faux fur and sliders are definitely my most essential go to during this period... 

It feels like it's been a long time since, I have shared my inspired outfits which is why I couldn't resist sharing one of the inspired looks with you all... 

For those of you who are wondering where the items are from: 

Leather Jacket - Matalan
Sliders - MissPap!
Scarf - H&M
Body-con - Boohoo  

It's definitely become one of those days where you find yourself spending hours on Netflix and shopping online... OH BOY!! 

Let's roll onto the next blog... 

Love

x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig