Don't Let Your Mind Bully Your Body...

1 comment

Wow.... it's been a little bit of a throwback Friday... 

I came across, Megan Hess's fashion illustrations today on Tumblr! How amazed am I to see them after a few years?... 

It certainly, threw me right back into my love for fashion illustrations that's for sure!

You never know, I may begin drawing them again! Who knows?!


It's been an important week for me this week what with posting blogs based around meeting my new side of my family etc... 

I thought it would be important for me to recognise how important it is to allow yourself free time. 

I say 'free time' making references towards how we should all allow ourselves time for our bodies and our minds... 

Recently, there's been new journeys and chapters beginning all over the place. New faces, new opportunities, new starting points... but always old memories... 

We all need some time out to recognise new achievements and new aspirations! 

I fear that we all end up reaching a burning point and turn to negativity! 

When I stumbled across this quote on social media, I knew it had to be shared! 

No negative vibes are needed! No, not today thanks! 

It's important to remind ourselves that we shouldn't allow ourselves or anybody for that matter to be bullied. 

Fill your mind with that many positive thoughts that there's no longer any room left for negative thinking! 

Tell yourself how much you've achieved and remind yourselves you can! There's no if's or buts! You can and you will achieve your goals! 

Bullying must stop!! 


Be confident in yourselves, chase your dreams but most importantly believe you can chase them! 

Lots of love as always, 

x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. When you work together with another person the result isn’t doubled but exponentially increased!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig