A Quick Review On Bliss's Hairdresser's| Featuring My Miracle Worker Mia!....

2 comments

Well, Charlie and I are wide awake for our journey up to Northampton... It seems we will be lacking sleep today/tonight!...
Image result for saturday tumblr quotes
How could I miss out on sharing a 'Saturday' Tumblr Quote? It simply, wasn't going to happen! 

Besides, Saturday for sure is my favourite day of the week... What about you guys, what's your favourite day?

Anyhow, I thought I would write a little review on the outcome of my hair for you all as I posted a sneak peek of the new look on my Instagram earlier on this morning... 

So there was a clear muddle up with appointments today and sadly I missed out on my appointment with Sammi..

However, in desperate need of a touch of TLC... I needed to find another hairdresser ASAP! 

Trust me, rushing around Ryde looking for a hairdresser before heading away definitely made me panic! Ha-ha! 

It's definitely reminded me to not leave things to the last minute! Mum you'll be happy to know, I have finally realised! Ha!

Anyhow, that's when I stumbled across my Miracle Worker... Mia who works at Bliss Hairdresser's in Ryde! I was so lucky to be able to have a appointment on the day! Once again, thank you so much Mia!


Have you ever experienced a spontaneous moment at the hairdresser's where you suddenly change your mind girls or boys and decide to go for a different length or colour in the spur of the moment?... Yeah, that totally happened to me yesterday! 

I suddenly decided to have two inches trimmed, alongside a half head of blonde highlights! The colours look amazing and the length has certainly made my hair feeling a lot healthier and brighter!

Sometimes, it's all about chasing those spur of the minute moments!! 

Since, leaving the hairdressers I have noticed how soft and un-notty my hair feels (if that's a word ha-ha!) 


For those of you who worry about having your hair trimmed, trust me I still fear having my hair cut to this day but when you find the right hairdresser it makes all your worries run away!

I always panic every time that my hair will be short... It never is short, it's just the anxiety of believing it's shorter than what it actually is!... 

Don't be afraid of allowing your hair to be healthy! It's healthy to have a cut every now and then! 

Anyway, my lovelies Charlie and I are heading off for a quick power-nap now!

Good night for now guys or shall I say good morning instead? 

Much Love To You All As Always, 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Get the best barbers shop & Hairdresser service in london. Visit Vegas Grooming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post. You describe this topic very well. So visit here hairdressers Carindale. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig