My Take On Fifty Shades Darker ๐Ÿ’–

Leave a Comment

Wow! So how was everyone's Valentines Day? Mine certainly was memorable! Ha! 

Well, what can I say?... Good old Christian Grey!! 

Anyway, I knew I had to turn to blogging to review the new 'Fifty Shades of Grey' movie - of course 'Fifty Shades Darker'.... 

I was simply left speechless.. for me that's a massive achievement! I'm never normally one to shut-up as you all know! 

Image result for fifty shades darker


Emma and I couldn't wait to head off to the cinema!! 

Thankfully, Charlie had already informed me her opinions on the film were extremely high so with her being a film student I knew for sure it would be one to see! 

Was I proven wrong? No! I was simply blown away with the film! 

It has definitely become my favourite film of the year so far! That's not just because of Jamie Dornan although it does play a massive influence! 

Anyhow.... I knew I hadn't posted a Polyvore for a while so I thought I would create a cheeky little one based around Anastacia Steele! How beautiful are her outfits ladies?... The dresses are stunning, the sexy underwear of course are beautiful too! 

It's important to embrace how beautiful we all are! 




My Take On Fifty Shades Darker ๐Ÿ’–




I've got to admit piecing this Polyvore together has been so much fun!! 

I often have requests to create different outfit styles but basing this around a well known character has certainly been an interesting look for me! 

Now ladies, head over to my Polyvore app to find a favourite look of mine! 

Most definitely, head straight over to the cinema buy some popcorn and enjoy 'Fifty Shades Darker'! - I feel I will be heading back to watch the film once again! Charlie, Em are you fancying that? Ha!

Much Love, 


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig