My February Monthly Favourites...

Leave a Comment
Image result for february tumblr

Wow, so we're already nine days in and here's my top favourite products... 


Of course, this beautiful key ring had to make a feature on the blog! Back in January, when I went to visit Charlie in Winchester we stumbled across these key rings! Could we resist? No! 

We all know who had to have the pink one right?... Yeah that's right it was me! Charlie got left with no other choice than the white ha-ha! 


Motivational quotes on candles are most definitely the key to my heart!...

I always find waking up to motivational quotes brighten your mornings! However, falling asleep to beautiful candles with quotes too most definitely adds a sparkle to my evenings! 


Well, bomber jackets have most certainly turned into my go to fashion item right now! Pairing a simple black or white top with jeans and a bomber jacket always looks incredible if you're in the search for a casual yet sassy outfit then I would suggest investing in a bomber jacket for sure! 

I wasn't too keen on bomber jackets when they first came on the scene, now they have had time to gradually grow into my look books! Now I wouldn't go without having a few bomber jackets in my wardrobe. 

When I found this one, I was over the moon as it was only £5's in the sale at Peacocks. I believe we have a few left... so head over and have a little look! 


I'm pretty sure you have all seen this beautiful handbag posted on my social media or maybe even on the blog! Still, I can't quite get over how excited this bag has made me for the Isle of Wight Festival. It has that Coachella vibe to it! 

Of course, I am dead excited that Kelsey will be using the same bag to the festival too! 

It seems, we have been destined to be twins from day one! 


Lizzie and I discovered this little treat back in December and I've only recently found the time to use the matte liquid lipstick and lip liner! 

With Valentine's Day right around the corner ladies, I suggest finding a colour just like this! 


Sadly, my last monthly favourite is this beautiful shade of nail varnish from my best friend Charlie Barton! Ha-ha! At Christmas, I was truly spoilt by you so thank you for that! I love you very much, it's clear to say you know me down to a tee! 

I was in the search for this nail varnish for months when Primark released it and thank god my best friend knows me! 

It's a beautiful shade! 

Anyway, that's that for today... I promise you all the next monthly favourites will be a lot longer but as you know life has been extremely hectic recently! 

Again, there's so much to share with you all but right now it's time to head off for some lunch with; Lizzie, my nan and Auntie.. I'm starving!

Much Love As Always, 


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig