Meeting My Family And Discovering Another Part Of Me....

Leave a Comment

Good evening to my lovely Blogging World,

I'm hoping you're all looking forward to the weekend and have had a great week! 

I've taken a few days off from blogging due to it being another manic week! 

However, I've been wanting to find the right time to share this blog with you all... So it's been all about finding the special moment to share this blog with you and the blogging world! 


Life has been a roller-coaster ride for myself and my new and adapted family as emotions have been thrown at us left right and centre. 

Many new opportunities and memories that will be made have arisen for all of us! 

It's been pretty hard sometimes to think I have missed out on my brother's and father's lives... Not forgetting, my cousins and grandparents but now we all have a new adventure ahead of us! 

It's certainly been an emotional experience meeting you all but I have loved every single second! 

For those of you out there, who haven't met a parent or sibling I would definitely say to chase that part of your life! Although, in some circumstances it's not always been the best move to take for yourself but I think it's always good for you to make that choice.! 

In my case, it's been one of the best opportunities I have ever made. 

Building a strong bond with any family member is so important to me! 

Meeting my father made me realise how alike we're but since meeting my brothers and cousins my similarities have grown much more.. 

To some degree, I have a strong belief that until you find and meet that other part of yourself you'll never truly be you... 

It's a very personal part of my life so like I have said beforehand, I feel like not everything will be posted online! I hope you can understand that! 

But let's just say our journeys are just beginning! 

Join me and take a little look at my new family... 








It's really important that you spend time individually to bond with your siblings and cousins! Allow your bonds to grow in a less tense situation, sometimes being away from elders allows yourselves to feel more relaxed and natural! 

I know for certain spending the weekend with Kelsey allowed our bond to grow! It seems we're naturally very much alike and I loved every second... I can't wait to attend the Isle of Wight Festival with you! 

For Lewis and Ewan, our bonds certainly grew and discovering I have brothers has been a massive change but I absolutely love it! 

Discovering my other side of my family has been truly incredible! 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me! A massive thank you to my best friends Lizzie and Charlie! An incredible amount of support must be shown towards 'The Ball Family' for always supporting every life choice I make and a special thank you to all 'The Cox family!'

Go ahead and live your lives with no regrets!... 

Much Love As Always,


x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig